The bowling alley

Sorry for not updating sooner! Been busy with school, but enjoy!
****************************************

"Melody!" Willow called for me. "Tyson's here! And he looks hot!" She said popping the 'T'. I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror one last time. It was only an hour ago where I agreed to go out with Tyson. It was only our first day in this Foster Home and I was already going out on a date.

     My hands ran over my simple black tight fitted dress that I paired with my white Superstars Adidas. My dark red hair was straightened and now reached the middle of my back. My makeup was light as I didn't want to hid my freckles and decided to keep it natural. Diamond hoop earring sparkled in my reflection as I grip my tiny black clutch—something I had found in my clothes thanks to Mrs. Reda.

     Without a second thought, my legs carried me towards the door and down the stairs. I took deep breaths to calm myself down. This had been my first date in the last two years. First date since the incident. The nerves were getting to me and I didn't want to mess anything up. The thought of a little crush forming towards Tyson was in the back of my mind but I pushed it away once I reached the bottom of the stairs.

     The girls through me a giant smile as my eyes directed towards a very good looking Tyson. "Whoa." I muttered quietly. He wore a light blue button up, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. It allowed his ink arms to show and made him look delicious. His bottom consisted of black jeans and a pair of black Nike shoes. His messy bed hair made him look amazing as he paired it all with a sly smirk. That stupid smirk that made my knees weak. I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks as Tyson scanned my body.

     "Okay love birds, time to go." Willow said. "I want to watch television without throwing up in my mouth."

     Greta giggled as Tyson and I stepped out the door. "Have fun and keep it in your pants."

     "Both of you!" Willow shouted before slamming the door in our face.
***

     After we asked Mrs. Reda for permission to go out, she surprisingly agreed and called her personal driver to bring us a car. For some odd reason, Tyson chose a bowling alley. I thought it was going to be an eventful ride but I was wrong. It was quiet and awkward as neither of us said a word the entire trip.

     Tyson would look from the road to me and repeated this action for twenty minutes. I felt completely awkward as I pressed myself against the side of the car with my eyes remaining on the window. For all I knew, he could have planned to killed me in an alley way.

     Clearing my throat, I gently glanced over at him and decided to play this a different way. A little flirting never hurt anyone and so far, it seemed to be the only thing we were good at. "Like what you see?"

     Tyson flashed me a smile before scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, sorry." He muttered before turning into the bowling alley parking lot. "Thank god we're here. I'm starving." Tyson chuckled as I smiled at him.

     "I'm ready to kick your ass Mr. Garcia." I said while shutting the car door. "Total revenge for bringing me out here."

     "Hey, you agreed to come!" Tyson protested as he followed me towards the rundown building.

      I scoffed and pulled the door open. "That was when I thought you'd speak to me but all you've done was stare at me for twenty minutes straight." I didn't turn around and approached the middle aged man who rested behind the desk. "Hello, three rounds please." The man nodded his head and placed it in his program.

     "Isle ten. Shoe size?" He asked in a bored tone. Once we gave him our shoe sizes and he retrieved our shoes we were on our way.

     Tying our shoes, a little game came to mind to keep this birthday date interesting. Looking over at Tyson, I smiled. "I have an idea." He hummed in response. "Let's make a bet. Something fun is bound to come out of this boring night." I beamed as I finished tying my shoes.

     Tyson glared at me. "It's not boring."

     "Yes it is."

     "You might be bored but I'm definitely enjoying the view." Biting his bottom lip, he stood and placed his hands on my hips. "Has anyone ever told you how good you look in this dress?"

     My eyes rolled as I pushed his hands off me. "A bet."

     "Alright, I've got something."

     "Shoot."

     "Who ever has the lowest points needs to do whatever the other person says, no matter what." His smirk made me suck in a breath as his eyes ranked my body once more. I knew this bet would end terribly but I knew that I could use this to my advantage. After all, it was my birthday and he wouldn't let me loose on my birthday.

     "Shake on it" I commanded.

     Tyson stared at me with wide eyes. "Are you sure? Most girls wouldn't make a bet that has a fifty-fifty chance of winning." Tyson said as he extended his hand.

     Smirking at him, we shook on it. I pulled him close to me, as my lips grazed over his ear. "I'm not like most girls, baby." I gently purred in his ear. "I like challenges and bets. And right now, you're the challenge and that bet is going to prove a lot of things." I felt Tyson sucking in a sharp breath as I pulled away as his hands moved back to my waist. His long fingers gripped my hips allowing my lips to trail down his neck as butterflies grew in my stomach. Tyson smelled extremely good, a mixture of strong cologne and leather. Something interesting.

     Slightly pulling away after placing a kiss on the skin besides his ear, Tyson's eyes filled with lust and desire. His eyes travelled down my lips and up to my eyes. He leaned in but I managed to slip out of his grasp and grabbed a bowling ball. "Come on pretty boy, let's see if I can beat you at your own game."

     A small chuckle escaped his lips as he came towards me. He grabbed a ball for himself as he looked down at me. "How did you know bowling was my game?" Tyson glances at the leader board to see who was going first.

     "I did some research." I shrugged as I stepped towards the alley. Taking a deep breath, I swung my arm back. Charging the ball forwards, I released it and saw it roll straight in the middle. The sound of the pins falling to the ground was music to my ears as the words STRIKE was being repeated on the screen.

     "Boom!" I yelled as I spun around to face a stunned Tyson. "Try beating that, pretty boy." I said while patting his pecks.

     He shook his floppy black hair and took his place in from of the isle. Doing the same movements I did, he released the bowling ball and earned a strike as well. "Oh, this is going to be an interesting game." He said walking towards me.

     "Bluh-blah, bluh-blah-bluhh" I said in a mimicking tone as I rolled my eyes.