Beginning of the bang

I woke up the next morning tot he sound of my alarm clock. Groaning loudly, I reached over for my clock to shut it and looked at the time. Seven in the morning. School. I placed the clock on the night stand, a little harder than usual, as I stretched and pulled myself out of bed. After a warm shower and dressing in my horrible school uniform, I had given up on makeup and allowed my freckled face to shine. My hair pulled in a long ponytail, I grabbed my black Converse and school bag before rushing down the steps. My mind settled on the living room and just as I reached the bottom step, two familiar girls waited for me. Both dressed in their uniforms.

     Groaning, I sat across from them and threw on my shoes. "Greta told me everything last night." Willow growled. "How could you not tell me what Jackson was trying to do to you? Why Gret was working on the inside without me knowing anything?" I gazed lazily up at her. Willow's face was red, dark curls rolled down her sides as her eyes narrowed at me.

     "Because, I just found out. I didn't know she was working on the inside and Jackson, well, he's a lost cause." I shrugged and finished lacing my shoes.

     "Still, it would have been nice to be included." Willow stood as the two of us followed.

     Greta sighed. "What's done is done, please don't argue." Her green eyes begged us. It made my heart clenched. She had already been through so much and the cut on her lips was slowly healing. Her arms were covered with makeup. Hiding those bruises Jackson gave her. "There's nothing we could do besides move forwards and fix the future. We need to focus on Jackson and what he might do to us."

     We stood quietly in the living room. It was early, barely anyone was up. And a plan formed in my mind. "I have an idea but you need to trust me."

     Willow chuckled. "You're plans always lead to drama and fights."

     Greta smiled. "Whatever is it, I'm in." She placed a hand on. My shoulder. "No matter what." Jackson was going to get what he deserved.
***

     "No, absolutely not!" Greta shouted as we made our way down the stairs towards the kitchen. After discussing our plan, Willow thought it would had been much more reasonable for us to head back to out suite. Hide out there until eight. People would most probably be downstairs by that time and as I followed Greta, the living room was full. But Greta made a quick move to the kitchen once we notice Jackson was leaning on the counter top. He heard the commotion and turned to face us.

     "Well, think about it Gret!" I shouted. "It's obvious that he's messing with your head!" She groaned and turned to face me. "Get your fucking head out of his ass and see what he's doing to you!" Blinking twice, she got my signal. Jackson was watching us and it was time to fight. In one swift movement, Greta pinned me to the floor.

     Willow gasped loudly as she rushed down the stairs. "Get off her Greta!" She yelled and tried to pull her off. Ignoring her, Greta slapped Willow across the face. She stepped back. As planned, I pulled Greta's blonde hair and soon laid on top of her. We agreed on not punching each other due to our injuries. Slapping and hair pulling was the only option. We had caused a commotion. Mrs. Reda was gone on a business trip and everyone stared at us in worry. They hadn't known if it would end like last time. Willow quickly came to my side and pulled me off Greta.

     Taking deep breaths, my eyes move to the corner. Jackson was on his feet. Running towards us. He was getting ready to interfere. "She needs to know the truth Wills. She doesn't believe me!" My eyes never left Greta's as they slightly widened. Indicating Jackson was coming. "You have to believe me, Greta! Please. He's trying to kill me!" Jackson froze. "How can you not see it?"

     Greta was quick. She bit back in rage. "Why would he kill you?" Her green eyes begging me to stop that game before Jackson came. I slightly shook my head. "You're a worthless piece of shit who should have killed herself after she killed her boyfriend." My heart stopped as I took in her words. We had planned everything. I knew she would say that to me but actually hearing the words hurt. I heard a few people gasp. Others in shock. It was all over whelming.

     "Melody no!" I heard Tyson. He obviously thought I was going to hurt Greta. His footsteps were loud as they hit the steps of the stairs.

     "What the hell Greta!" Willow shouted as she defended me. Tears brimmed my eyes. I hadn't realized I was crying. "That was totally uncalled for! How could you say that to her?"

     "Because she clearly doesn't know the difference between imagination and reality." Greta growled. Her eyes were crying out. A plead for help. She wanted to stop and Willow squeezed my hand. I nodded slightly. "We should have left you in the forest. Let the cops get you. I should have left you both and gone home! I was on the run because of you, Melody!" Her manicured finger poked my chest.

    With that little indication, I threw myself on her. "How fucking dare you!" I slapped her hand. My hand on her throat. "I was trying to protect us." Greta clawed at my hand. I wasn't holding her tightly, I was barley touching her but we did put on an amazing performance.

     "Don't you fucking touch her!" Jackson's arms wrapped around my waist and threw me to the side. I landed on my bad arm causing me to groan. "Fucking beast." He spat in my face. I felt saliva on my nose.

     The situation got better, when Tyson grabbed Jackson by the collar of his shirt. "Don't you fuck touch her again, you fucking prick." My boyfriend growled in his face.

     Willow was by my side, helping me up. Matthew helped Greta and handed her a small smile. It was a kind gesture. He felt bad for her. "Ty, let's go." Neil placed a hand on Tyson's shoulder. He released Jackson. "We still have to get going." Neil's blue eyes met Greta. He looked so broken. With a nod to his friend, Tyson pulled me towards the garage.

     Looking over my shoulder, I spotted Willow following my movement. Our eyes glued on Greta. She stood in Jackson's arms. Sadness played in her eyes. Her body shook in fear. I put Greta in that situation. I couldn't image what she had been through but it would be for the best. We know Jackson would be placed behind bars.