But he is a full course meal!

The night ended with a win—well for me at least. I won all three round and I had a feeling it was because of my birthday but still I enjoy to win. "Ha! In your face!" I said as Tyson and I looked at the score board and my name popped up declaring me the winner.

      Tyson rolled his eyes as he took off his bowling shoes. "What does the winner want?" He sighed, not removing his eyes from his shoes.

     "You." I mumbled to myself but I guess he heard as his head shot up to look me dead in the eyes.

    A smirk appeared on his face as I quickly covered my mouth. "What was that? I didn't hear you." Tyson stood before me. His tall body hovering over mind until my back pressed against the big old computer that held our scores. My heart was beating like crazy in my chest, and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't believe I had the courage to say that. His bright eyes danced in amusement as he looked down at me, as if begging me to repeat my words.

     "I-" I cut myself off as his tattooed arms caged me in between his body.

     "What?" Tyson whispered as he inched closer to me, our faces inches apart. My eyes traveled to his lips. Those god dam beautiful lips. Those beautifully red lips. Those freaking kissable lips. Soon those beautiful lips turned into a smirk as my dark brown eyes came into contact with his bright blue ones. "What did you say?" He was extremely close to me as his lips grazed against my own. A sigh of satisfaction broken though causing my eyes to widen.

      I knew I shouldn't break, I knew I was falling for his stupid little game and for some odd reason I wanted to play. I wanted to go along with him and let him do anything but the only reason for why I created a bet and went along with his game was for food. I won and I wanted my a simple burger with fried and a coke. A full course meal. But he is a full course meal. I thought to myself as my eyes darted towards his full lips.

     "Fuck it." I whispered as my lips crashed against his. Closing my eyes, I waited for him to kiss back and after a long time of waiting, he finally kissed back. His arms pulled me closer to him as my hands cupped his face. Tyson was towering over me and my body was tingling with delight. Our lips moved in synced. His simple touch made my body come alive as every cell in my body was set on fire.

     As we pulled apart my eyes fluttered opened. "Whoa." Was the first thing he said as I nodded in agreement. I pulled away from him and took two step to the left before opening my mouth ready to apologize but I was cut off by his fingers gripping my wrist.

     Tugging me towards him, his lips clasps with mine once more as he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth willingly as I felt his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. The heat didn't last long as he was the first to pull away. I knew what was going to come, I expected it too.

     My eyes snapped towards his lips as they were swollen and tasted sweet. I felt the outline of his lips on my mouth as I slowly inhaled. I needed relax and having a party of hormones in my head and body did not help. Tyson hadn't said a word and I knew he regretted it. He let out a breath and just as I exhales he placed his forehead against mine which caught me completely off guard. "That was amazing."

     A smile creeped onto my lips as my heart hammered in my chest. "You don't regret it."

    Tyson kissed my forehead. "Not one bit." My cheeks flushed as he pulled me into his chest and hugged me. "Happy birthday Melody."

    My arms snatched around his torso as I inhaled his intoxicating sent. "Happy birthday to me."