Prank gone wrong

As I stared into his warm blue eyes, my body froze at his question. I wasn't sure how to feel. My mouth flew opened ready to respond but no words came out. Girlfriend, me? I thought to myself as I closed my mouth. We had been going out for nearly two and a half months now. The question was bound to come out eventually but I had never thought so soon.

     For some odd reason, my mind linked back to Damiano. His silver eyes and his intoxicating words. I was constantly confused and on edge but with Tyson I was safe and loved. He would protect me through hell and back. He would never leave. He would love and care for me. Tyson held me in place.

     A smile rose on my lips. Tyson would never leave me and that was what I always wanted. He would be mine and only mine. We would hold a healthy and long relationship with meaning. "I would be honoured too." I giggled. Tyson seemed taken aback by my words but when my mouth found his everything clicked. I knew there was nowhere I'd rather be.

     Tyson's tattooed arms crushed me against his heated body and his lips pressed harder against mine. Soon he was planting kisses all over my face and quickly spun my around. Laughter bubbled up as Tyson's eyes lit up with joy. "Yes!" He shouted as he set me onto the ground. His arms flew up as he fisted the air. "You hear that! Melody Roma is my girlfriend!" He began to dance as a salsa song came on and he reached for me. I couldn't dance and knew he wanted me to join. I backed away slowly but he itched closer.

     Giggles flew from my lips as I put my arms up. "No." Without another word, I broke into a sprint and made the bowling alley my hiding place. But, just as I reached the doors two larked tattooed arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me in the air.

     Still laughing, I rested my head on his shoulder and slapped at his armed. "Put me down."

     "Nope."

     "Come on! Please!" I whined with a smile on my face. Sighing loudly, he placed me on the ground and spun me around. Before I could push away, Tyson lifted once more in the air and flung me over his shoulder, where my only view was his amazingly beautiful butt. "Tyson!" I shouted and slapped his butt.

     "Hey! Watch your hands missy!" He joked as he headed back to the car. Ignoring his comment, I slapped his ass twice. Once on each butt cheek. "That's it! Two can play that game!" He shouted making me laugh again. Throwing me off his shoulder, he placed me on the hood of the car and scurried towards the drivers side.

     Panic rose as he locked the car doors. Jumping off the hood, I raced towards him. "Tyson, get out. You are not driving my car." No one drove this car but me. Even Greta and Willow knew not to touch it without my permission. "You better not leave me here!"

     Rolling down the window, he smiled at me. "I'm good." He then roared the engine to life.

     "Tyson, please don't do this. I'm you girlfriend now. You can't do that to a girlfriend, it's against the law." I left him puzzled for a couple of seconds as he thought of that. While he was in his mind, I quickly reached inside the window to unlock the door.

     "No, I don't remember that. Anyways. Bye." Tyson pressed on the gas pedal. I quickly pulled back my arm before he took it with him and drove out of the parking lot, onto the dark street. He left me alone in the dark parking lot with nothing but my purse and cellphone. I watched as the red lights on my beautiful joker car slowly faded away.

     A groan left my lips as I narrowed my eyes to where my car once was. If this is some game, he is a dead man. I thought to myself as I slung my little black purse over my shoulder and began to walk. There was no point in calling for help as both Greta and Willow were out on a date. Neil was an option but I had a feeling he didn't want to speak to me.