Saved

Two months had passed. December was a blur and January was the New Year. I thought I would be dead by Christmas but Jackson had different plans. He spared me. Reaching the last couple fo days of January, I had realized a total of three months had passed. Three months of hell. I thought Rebecca and the boys would have found me days later but I was wrong.

     After that day, the Razors found me and brought me directly to Jackson. He tied me to the wall and whipped me endlessly. Each whip came a question. One I refused to answer. Two weeks had passed, I thought they would have found me by then but it wasn't enough. The torturing increased and he only calmed slightly when I told him what exactly happened. The door to my cell swung open. Jackson stood with a smirk on his face. "You ready for some fun?"

     I pushed further into the wall, begging it to swallow me. I said nothing. I went back to my old habits of not speaking to anymore. I had to show Jackson that I was strong. My friends were out of that warehouse. They were looking for me, they had to. No matter how long it took, I knew they would find me soon. They had a better chance. One of the body guards approached me, but I kept moving back. The pain in my body was unbearable. My skin held different types of marks. Especially my wrists and ankles, I was constantly strapped.

     The man reached for me but Jackson stopped him. "Wait outside." He ordered. Jackson never scared me. It was what he was capable of that did. He reminded me so much of Valentino that it was shocking. "If you cooperate, I won't hurt you as bad." His voice was soft but I kept a straight face as his dark eyes filled with amusement, the usual.

     Kneeling before me, Jackson moved closer. I kept my gaze on his eyes. The same brown eyes. "You remind me so much of Valentino."  I whispered as I reached for his face. I didn't know what took over me but my hand was slowly touching his rough cheek. The pad of my thumb ran over his cheekbone. "I miss him so much."

     Jackson's eyes softened. "I miss him too." He leaned into my touch. I was prepared to throw him an insult but I kept my mouth shut. I would regret that moment later but I did not need to anger Jackson anymore. More than I already did. The two of us sat in silence. Eyes gazing at one another as I took in every detail of his face. Each facial feature was different but the only similar thing was their eyes. Valentino's eyes. It pulled at my heart.

     Just as I moved my hand, Jackson pulled it back. Sticking it to his cheek. The action shocked me. Opening my mouth, I was prepared to snap at him but I didn't have time to say anything. Jackson had kissed me. I sat with wide eyes as I tried to push him away but he only pulled my wrist closer to him. Jackson only kissed me harder. My mind was running on different scenarios of how to fix that situation but the only part I could control was the automatic reflects of kissing Jackson back. I wanted to burn my lips. Rub them with bleach as his rough lips dug into mine.

     My hand searched for a nearby object, something sharp. Gripping the screw that sat on the side of my matters, I swung it towards his arm. Pressing it deep into his skin until he pulled away. A smirk was on his face as I wiped my mouth with he back of my hand. "Val was right." Jackson chuckled as I glared at him. "Your lips are soft." Leaning closer, his smirk only grew. "Guess that little fire in you is still alive." My eyes widened. I wanted to run. He caught me in my act.

     Jackson reached for my arm causing a loud scream to escape my lips. It only made things worse. His hadn't swiped across my face, leaving my cheek stinging. Tears rimmed my eyes as I refused to let them slip. That would show a sign of emotion, it would only get him mad. "Much better." Jackson mused as he pulled me off the floor and drag me out of the room. I shut my eyes, tried to ignore the pain but nothing worked.

     The grey walls became familiar. The lights began to flicker. I looked at Jackson. He noticed the sudden change but he kept walking. That was until the emergency lights went on, leaving us in a sudden darkness. I stepped back in shock. The two Razor members placed a hand on my back to keep me from running. A screeching sound rang throughout the corridor. Pierced my ears with pain, causing us to hiss.

     Suddenly, his voice sang out to us. The one that I had prayed for. The one that would stop that terrible nightmare. "You have something that belong me to Jackson." Tyson growled threw the intercom. "And I want her back." In the matter of seconds, gun shots were head and the two men beside me fell.

     Jackson gripped my arm. I stood there in complete shock. Greta and Willow stood at the end of the hall. Smile on both their faces. They kept their word. I was saved.