Epilogue

Two years has passed since that day in my apartment. Everything in my life was better. Much better than before. I wasn't jealous of my friends. I have everything I ever wanted. Tyson and I are happily married with two kids. This is everything I could ever ask for. "Mamma!" My daughter, Victoria, cries for me threw the baby speaker that I have beside me. Sighing, I remove myself from my new book and head over to two year olds bedroom. Walking in her little pink room, a smile appears on my face as I see her twin brother hugging her to death.

     "Marco." I tsk as I gently pull him away from his sister. "How did you get in here little guy? I set you in your room an hour ago."

     "Papi!" Marco giggles as he points towards the door. Turning around, I see Tyson with a smirk on his face as leans on the door frame.

     "Huh. I guess we found out who put you in here." I smirk back as I look down at my little princess. Her once bright blue eyes are now close as her little brown hair is smooth on her head. She's fast asleep and if she's anything like me, she doesn't want anyone to bother her.

     Looking into my sons hazel eyes, I smile gently. He always held a mix of brown and blue. Not clear on which to focus on the most. His little pecks of black pocked on his head. Clearly taking over his father. "Let's leave your sister alone. You know how she gets when someone wakes her up." Walking past Tyson, he continues to smirk down at me. I roll my eyes. "And clearly, you're like your Papa." I say loud enough for Tyson to hear me. "All he does is bother people. Especially the Roma women." Chuckling is heard down the hall, followed by Tyson's foot steps.

     Carefully placing Marco back in his crib, I smile down at him and tell him to go to sleep. Turning around, Tyson is standing in the doorway with a smirk still on his face. "Spill Ty." I demand him as I push him out of Marco's dark blue room and into the hallway.

     "I wanted to let you know that you're the best wife in the world." He kisses the top of my head and I begin to laugh.

     "Okay. Something's up. What is it?"

     "The group is going to be coming over tonight." Without another word, he walks down the stairs. My mouth flies open as a smile takes over my face. I haven't seen Greta since she gave birth to her little baby girl and Willow since the day of the birthing. I can't remember the last time I saw the guys either. Last I heard, Neil is having a hard time being a father. He said it was complicated. Matthew is living a good life with Willow. I'm happy that we all ended up okay. "Oh!" Tyson shouts from the kitchen. "By the group, that includes Rebecca and the boys." Running down the stairs, my smile only grows as I can't remember the last time, I saw them. Rebecca and Damiano got married and now have two twin girls. The three others are living their lives. One adventure at a time but I think Alexander found someone. I'm not sure. I guess we'll find out tonight.

     Pushing the kitchen door open, a hard glare is now on my face as I look at Tyson. "You waited last minute to tell me that they were going to come over? It's New York on a Friday night!" I waved my hands. "How am I going to have enough food to feed all these people? And it's only three o'clock. You didn't give me enough time to prepare."

     "Calm down." Tyson chuckles as he closes the fridge door and walks over to me. "They'll be here by eight. That should give you enough time to go grocery shopping and maybe even a little fun with me later." He winks down at me as he wraps his tattooed arms around me. "After all, you still owe me from last time."

     Rolling my eyes at him, I give him a peck on the lips and quickly pull back. "We'll see." Was all I say before swaying my hips out of the kitchen.

I knew he was going to come after me and I was right when I feel his arms wrap around my hips and pull me into the air.

     Giggling, he throws me on the couch and quickly cages me in. "I don't think so. You're not playing that game with me sweetie. Remember you can never out play the gang leader."

     A smile comes to play on my lips. "It's true. You're still in the gang." I play dumb as I run my right hand down his beautifully sharp jaw. "How is that? Not getting enough play time?"

     "Well, my wife is a real prick and won't give me any, so it's kind of hard." He bites down on my thumb that is now resting on his bottom lip.

     "Well, as your wife, I guess we need to fix that." A mixture of lust and love fill his eyes as he doesn't take a second to crash his lips on mine.

     "I love you. So, so much Mrs. Garcia." He mumbles against my lips and then moves his way down my neck.

     "I love you too Mr. Garcia. So, so much." I sigh as his hands begin to remove my clothes.