Greek Gods

It had been two weeks since Mrs. Reda informed us about our cars and after those two weeks fulled with excitement and anticipation, she called everyone down to pick out a car colour. Some people were disappointed as they were hoping for her to hand us our cars sooner but I couldn't have been happier. The girls and I had decided to go for something bold and fun.

     We chose a highlighter orange and dark purple. We had designed it ourselves. The highlighter orange held black rims and black leather seating. The dark purple was specifically meant as our night time car or how Willow had put it the 'party car'. We were all madly in love with the Joker from Suicide Squad and chose golden rims around the tires with white leather seating. We had matched the Joker's car perfectly.

     Once we finished with our designs, Willow had suggested to pay a visit towards the boys as they had already picked out their car colour. In all honestly, it was more forced than a simple suggestion. Greta and I both knew she just wanted to see Matthew again but we couldn't blame her as I wanted to see Tyson as well. Greta was a bit more complicated to figure out as her and Neil formed a strong friendship.

     Knocking on their door, we waited as we heard footsteps approach us. The door swung open to reveal a shirtless Matthew and it was a beautiful sight. Perfectly sharp jawline, amazing built pecs with big biceps and an incredible six pack. His sharp V-line made me suck in a breath as his red joggers hung extremely low around his hips. My eyes travelled back to his face where a smirk was smeared.

     I saw Willow drooling at the sight which made me nudge her back to reality. Greta kept her eyes on his perfectly defined abs with a mischief smirk on her face. Willow seemed completely mortified when I pointed to the little patch of drool on the side of her lips. "Sorry to bother you Matthew." I chuckled while clearing my throat and elbows Willow. "Willow over here thought it would be a good idea to spend the day with you and the guys." I snapped head at my curly haired friend. "Isn't that right Wills?"

     Matthew clearly enjoyed the way Willow was gouging over him and sent her a wink. "Sure, come on in." Her cheeks shone with pink within seconds as she once confident exterior turned shy. Entering the room, it was similar to our but slightly different as video game boxes and remotes littered the seating area. Food boxes were scattered on the coffee table and a mini gym was place in the back of the room with weights and a large mirror. Through the mirror, I faintly made out the bodies of Neil and Tyson as the white haired boy was the first to drop his weights.

     "Bro, who's at the door?" Neil shouted as he made his way towards us. Tyson was too concentrated on his sit-ups to notice our presence. The sight of Neil shirtless was just as beautiful as his brother's. Sharp jaw with broad shoulders and slightly larger biceps compared to his twin. His pecs were built and his six back abs were toned and ripped. The outline of veins popping on his arms were what made him different along with the extremely sharp V-line and pairing it all with a pair of black joggers. "Ah! Ladies!" Neil chuckled as Matthew kept a smirk on his face. His icy eyes never left Willow's shocked expression.

     Neil seemed to enjoy the affection we were giving him, as he called for Tyson. Which made that situation completely worse. The second Tyson heard my name, he was up in an instant and I felt my knees weaken at the sight of him. I never realized how sharp his jaw was or how incredible built his shoulders and biceps were. How his pecs were hard and his torso was lean with six perfectly defined abs. How his arms held popping veins and how his grey joggers were extremely low on his waist. His abnormally sharp V-line made me swallow hard. I couldn't form words and I was positive that Greta had stumbled back in shock.

     "How did we not notice them like this before?" Greta whispered to me as I shrugged.

     "We spent the entire day at the pool with them and still didn't process their built bodies. I feel ashamed." Willow joined but it seemed she spoke louder than she was supposed to.

     Tyson sent me a wink as I felt my face burning up. These boys were practically Greek Gods as they watched us absorb their unusually large bodies. I wonder what else is large. I thought to myself as my eyes widen at my own comment and my hand covered my face to contain the smile that surly grew.

     I cleared my throat and pinched both girls on the side of the arms to bring them out of their daze. "Um—Could you guys put on shirts?"

     Tyson had to be the smug as this clearly increased his stupid ego. "And why would we do that?" Neil and Matthew crossed their arms in curiosity. Willow sucked in a breath as Greta cursed under her breath at the sudden action.

     My eyes narrowed at him. "Because..." I tried to look for answer but it was clear none of us were able to process what was happening.

     "You said you wanted to spend some time with us, why should we put on a shirt?" Matthew stepped forwards, his eyes clearly taking in Willow. She was trying to control her breathing and I was shocked that they had the audacity to challenge us. "Wills, should I put on a shirt?"

     Her vibrant blue eyes widen in shock at the sudden question. "Uh..." She squeaked before looking at me for aid.

     I sucked in a breath, and looked at the three smirking boys before us. Tyson clearly enjoyed this and so did the twins but I wouldn't let their stupid bodies distract us. "Yes. The answer is yes."