Good old days

Four days had past. Tests immediately took place with doctors and nurses rushing in and out of my room. But on my last day, the girls brought me a wheelchair informing me that I was able to leave. "Hey, if I roll you down this pass way is that okay?" Willow grinned as Greta held my chair. Rolling me down the basement parking lot. We were on a ramp, one that would lead to our car. I had wanted nothing more than to sleep in my own bed.

     A groan left my lips. Eyes closed. "Guys, no."

     "Perfect, thanks!" Greta chuckled as Willow ran down the ramp.

     "What? No!"

     "Ready?" Greta called as Willow nodded her head. "One!"

     "Guys!"

     "Two!" Willow shouted from below.

     "I fucking swear, if you kill me I'll haunt both of you!"

     "Three!" Greta pushed me down the ramp. A loud scream pierced through the quiet parking lot. Willow quickly came into view at the bottom of the ramp. She quickly gripped the sides of my chair, my heart pounding fast as my two friends high five each other.

     "You could have fucking killed me!" I screeched.

     Willow rolled her eyes. "Would you stop being over dramatic."

     "But it's true. You're both idiots! I wouldn't put it past you." The two chuckled as Willow pushed me towards our purple Lamborghini. "God, I miss that car."

     Greta chuckled as she bowed towards me. "Well, your highness. Would you like anything else?"

     My smile grew. "I would like for you to shut up."

     A sour look took over Greta's face as we stopped in front of the car doors. "Fine, I'm returning you! Wills!" She shouted, as Willow raised a brow. "We are going to return Melody to the best friend store. I want a refund on my product." Greta's green eyes lit up in amusement.

     Willow chuckled as she pulled the door opened for me. "Sorry Gret, but our refund expired two years ago." Pulling a hand out, she helped me steady myself.

     "Well, fuck." Greta grumbled as I shook my head. Quickly climbing into the car, she left Willow to deal with me.

     "What, you're not going to help?" Willow shouted as Greta slammed the door.

     "Your friend, not mine!"

     Sighing, I shook my head. "I think we should return her instead."

     "I heard that!" Greta shouted from inside the car.

     "You were supposed to!" I countered as Willow gently placed me into the back seat. Once I was locked in my place, Willow threw my wheelchair into the trunk of the car. Scurrying towards the drivers side, Willow reached for the door but Greta locked it before she could step it. Pointing her middle finger, Greta smiled cheeky at Willow.

     Rolling her eyes, Willow pulled out the car keys and unlocked the door. "Ha, ha. So fucking funny." She grumbled as she hopped into the vehicle. "Totally forgot to laugh." Once we were all seated, the car roared to life. The bickering between the two girls grew. So did the smile on my face.

     I was able to be with them. With my two best friends. I hadn't noticed how much I missed them. How much time I missed with them. Three months of being kidnapped affected not only me but them too. It affected everyone around me. My mind couldn't help but linger back to Tyson. He hadn't come to visit me. He was no where to be found. No one knew where he was. Not ever his two best friends. It worried all of us, but I couldn't let that bother me. I was sure he was fine. Wherever he was.