Costumes

Halloween was a day away. It was reassuring. Something that reminded me that my favourite holiday was so close. Greta and I removed out casts that day. It was alright to say the least. We hopped into our orange Lamborghini as I roared the engine to life. "God, I missed you baby." I purred to my car and padded the steering wheel. Buckling in, Willow leaned across the two front seat and turned on the radio.

     "You know I could have turned it on, right?" Greta laughed as Willow shrugged. Pulling out of the parking lot, I reave the engine and sped down the high way. We dashed past cars. Windows rolled down. Music blasting. We felt like regular teens. Normal teenagers who had a care in the world. It felt amazing in those moments. Like I was able to breath without the weed. I didn't need it when I was with them. The ride was short filled but much needed.

     Pulling into the drive-way, I cursed under my breath. "You have got to be fucking kidding me." I groaned. Tyson was with the blonde cheerleader from earlier. Clearly finishing her dick appointment.

     "Well, I guess he got his daily fuck." Willow said not making the situation any better.

     Greta glared at her, and placed a hand on my right shoulder. "Ignore him Mel. Just head to our parking spot."

     "That's the problem." I grumbled as I looked over at them. "Our space is next to his. The blonde bimbo has her stupid cherry red convertible parked there." I narrowed my eyes at her.

     "It's okay, we ca—" Ignoring Willow, I honked. The horn rang four times. The two of them jumped in surprise. "Really? They got scared of a horn but didn't hear the garage opening?" She questioned to no one in particular. Tyson was furious. His glare straight at me but his frown quickly turned into a smirk.

     "I want to tear him limb by limb." I growled out. "I can't believe I ever dated—no, I can't believe I ever loved him. Fucking bastard. Doesn't even give two shits about me so he goes around to be a man whore?" I smack the horn again. "Fine, be a fucking man whore. But I swear to god the second I get my hands torun his neck, I'm going to kill him." Both girls looked at me in complete shock. I understand. A few hours ago I was telling them how much I cared for him but the rage took over. The anger of not having my weed and seeing him with another girl ran threw my system. I was anything but relaxed in that moment. I was fuming.

     "Mel, breath." I heard Willow. Voice soft. Laced in concern. I ignored her.

     "I can't believe she's in my parking spot. Mine."

     Greta turned to Willow. "I don't think she's talking about the parking spot."

     "Of course I'm not talking about the parking spot. I'm talking about fucking Tyson. He had the fucking nerve to say that he wouldn't fight for me anymore. It's complete bullshit!" I honked twice more. Pocking my head out the window, my voice roared. "Move you fucking cunts!" I glared at my ex boyfriend and the bimbo cheerleader. "I gotta park my car!"

     Willow squeezed my arm. "Chill."

     "And why would I do that?" The cheerleader asked.

     Greta chuckled. "Does she want to die?" Willow lightly shoved her.

     "Because it's my fucking parking spot!" My glare hardens. "If you don't fucking move, I'll call the cops and get your ass arrested for trespassing on private property!" I watched the short cheerleader tense up. Trembling in her spot.

     "Watch yourself Roma." Tyson growled. "There's plenty more parking spots."

     "Watch yourself Garcia." I growled back. "That's my parking spot. Name and everything. Go check for yourself." My eyes narrowed at the cheerleader. "But blondie over here has ten seconds before I call the cops." I said handing her a fake smile. "Move!" I honked one last time. Something clicked in her as she ran towards her red car and left within seconds.