Silver eyed god

"I'll tell you my name if you give me a joint." I said with a tilt of my head and a smirk on my face. The brown haired boy nodded at me as he handed me his joint. I took it willingly. The familiar taste on my lips made me inhale happily. After a long drag, I pulled it away and exhales. "God that's good." I sighed in relief as the Marijuana ran threw my veins.

     "So, what's your name beautiful?" His dark green eyes bore into mine as a smirk plasters itself on his lips.

     "Melody." I answered as I brought the drug back to my lips and inhaled. After a couple of seconds, I exhaled and nodded towards him. "And you?"

     The tall boy besides me, extended his hand. "Hutson Brown." Ha. Just like his hair. I thought to myself.

     I shook his hand before taking another inhale of the Marijuana joint. "You the dealer around here?"

     Nodding his head, he snatched the joint away from me. Frowning at him, I blew the smoke in his face. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Huston said. "My friends and I are the only ones who are able to get this stuff around here."

     I nodded my head as a smile broke onto my face. "I see, you four are the druggies." I said pointing towards the three others around him.

     Huston nodded his head. Dark brown hair flopped over his forehead. "You interested in buying?"

     My shoulder shrugged as I pulled out my car keys and unlocked the doors. "I would love too, but I can't. If I'm caught with that shit, I could be sent back to Juvie."

     A boy with dirty blonde curls gasped at me. "You were in Juvie?"

     I nodded my head as I through my bag into the back seat of the car. "Yeah. Just got out with the others." I said before closing the door.

     "How did you get in?" The guy from before asked as his blue eyes sparkled with curiosity. He stood besides Huston. Both roughly around the same height and they would be intimidating if I met them years ago.

     "What's your name Swedish?" I asked the blue eyed boy as I leaned onto my car with arms crossed. I knew someone with those looks had to have some type of background in Europe. Either Swedish or German. I watched as he shifted uncomfortably at my comment.

     "How did you know I'm Swedish?" He raised a perfectly blonde eyebrow.

     I chuckled lightly. "You look like the Swedish type." Cocking my head to the side, I got a better look at him. "What's your name?"

     "Gunner." The boy stepped forward. "Now, how did you get into Juvie?" His voice was low and sounded intimidating but I simply chuckled.

     "You can't just ask someone who got out of Juvie why they first got in, Gunner."

     "Then who does know?"

     "Family." I smirked. "But they aren't in this province." I lied and faked a pout.

     "Let's say I do ask your family, what would you do?" Gunner challenged as his jaw popped.

     I could tell he was no longer joking. He wanted an answer. My smirk remained as I stepped forwards. "Trust me, you wouldn't be able to ask them. I could have you killed in an instant if you even try."

     "Are you threatening me?" Gunner gritted threw his teeth while he held my gaze.

     "You bet your ass I am." I growled.

     "Do you really want to mess with a drug dealer sweetie? I have people too."

     Not backing down, I took a step closer as our bodies touched and our faces were inches apart. "Do you really want to mess with a girl who just got out of Juvie? I can call all the other one hundred and twenty of those Juvie kids who have been itching to beat someone up." My teeth gritted against each other. "They would do it in a heartbeat without any questions asked. Now tell me Gunner, do you think it's a good idea to mess with me?"