Chapter 3

Iris's POV
         We pulled up to the school and got out. Instead of heading inside like everyone that is popular and ugh rich. We stayed out and hanged out around our cars. As we laughed about something Dallas said we hear motorcycle engines. We look to see a bunch of motorcycles pulling in "I knew it!" shouted Lucy raising her hand in the air "they are gonna be popular!" said Joy shaking her head in disappointment.
         I watched as the guys pulled of their helmets and oh no. "Fuck Our Lives" I say and they all say "what?!" "Those bastards from last night are new students" I say pointing to them. "I need a cigarette" said Seb and I passed him the packet and lighter, but Joy took them "no" she said. Joy then handed them back to me, I put them back into my bag. "Come on guys will be late" said Evelyn jumping down and we all followed her to the school building.
         We walked pass the group of new kids, and I swear I felt eyes burning holes in my back. "Anyone else feel like we're being watched" asked Lucy "oh yeah" I say as the others nod their heads. We continue not stopping once inside no one looks at us. We ignored that and walked to our usual hangout spot. We walk into the gym climbing up the bleachers taking our spots with our other outcast friends. "Hey guys" says Zeth as we either finish coming up the bleachers or are sitting down.
"So have you guys seen the newbies" asked Emma with a hidden agenda "yes" Rodger sighed. "Than pay up" Emma said sticking her hand out for them to place the money in. They all groaned but handed her the money "thank you" said Emma. "Now you got to split that into fifths" said Lucy, Emma laughed "good thing we made this twenty dollar bet from each person" said Emma. "Each person should get 24 dollars each" said Janette easily doing the math in her head since she is a math wizard.
         Emma then hands Janette the cash, and Janette split it up for all of us that won. Then she handed twenty-four dollars to Seb, Lucy, herself, Emma, and me. As we continued on enjoying each other's company the Gym doors open revealing the new kids. I groaned I really don't want to punch someone again I think to myself. "AUSTIN!" we hear a pig like squeal I look to see that chick from last night. "God what is wrong with her" said Kade covering his ears "other than fact she is dressed like a whore and has to much make up. Then I don't know" said Joy.
         We laugh "AAH!" we hear a pig squeal and look to see a guy had thrown her down to the ground. "Though I hate her" I say and they all look at me "I can't stand assholes" I finished as I got up. I went down to the chick and helped her out knowing the others aren't to far behind me. "You" the chick said and shoved my hands away from her "just trying to help" I say. "I don't need your help" she says then walks off "what a bitch" says Evelyn. "Mhmm" we say in agreement with her.
         "Well if it isn't the chick that fractured my nose" I hear someone say knowing it was to me. We turned to the new kids "you deserved it" said Lucy "yeah. The way you grabbed us hurt" said Joy. "You were dancing with some other guy" asked Seb "Baby you know I won't do anything" said Joy, Seb nodded his head agreeing. "Listen my twin here was just protecting us" said Selena "doesn't change the fact she fractured my nose and should apologize" said the guy.
"Please" I say scoffing at the same time "I wouldn't apologize even if I go to hell for it" "let's not go that far" said Selena. "So your my savior" said another male voice stepping and we look to see a Greek god. All of us girls jaws dropped open he was absolutely gorgeous. Thick black cropped up hair, beautiful green eyes with copper skin. Her was tall and muscular with a face the looked like it was chiseled to perfection.
But I remember his words and snap out of it "Savior?" I ask. "Yeah you saved me from a night of misery with that chick" he says and that's when two and two came together. "So... you pushed her away from you just now" I ask "yes" he says confused. But in my head all I heard was ding, ding, ding, ding; I took a step towards him, but was pulled back.
Before anyone could say anything the popular kids rolled on in. "Hi there" said Elizabeth, she is the towns slut and the number one person I would purge. "Hi there" Emma said mockingly the popular kids looked to us disgusted. "Well if it isn't the biggest losers" said Jake "well if it isn't the biggest dick sucker" said Rodger. They glared at us and all we did was either glare or smirk back at them.
"Why don't you losers get lost" said Elizabeth "just like how you lose your underwear" I fired back at her. She gasps at me, and I just roll my eyes at her. "Can I help you" asked the good lookin guy that I want to punch. "Sure can" said Elizabeth biting her bottom lip, Evelyn gaged at this. "I'm out" said Kade walking away we all nodded our heads "I don't need to loose my breakfast" said Zeth in utter disgust. We walk away but I still felt eyes burning holes through me
I look back to see Greek God watching us "CREEP!" I shout, and he looked shocked by my words. I just turned my head and ran to catch up with my friends.

****
I arrived at Homeroom with Kade, Seb, and Joy. We took our seats in the back where no one bothered us. Well except for the teacher sometimes. Being outcast you just have to live with that, and I don't mind I actually enjoy it. "Hey Iris" said Joy "hmm" I say pulling out a book to read "so you not only punched a new kid. But you saved one too?" Joy asked. "Guess I did it without realizing" I answer honestly with a shrug of my shoulders "boy I wish I had your luck sometimes" said Joy.
         "Hey" said Seb and Joy just giggled "I'm kidding" to Seb the kisses his lips. I rolled my eyes and returned to my book City of Bones my 7th time re-reading it.
         The bell rung for class to start but I ignored it and kept reading. "C class we h have s some n new st students" I hear the teacher stutter out. I look up to see the Greek God and the guys from last night that I punched. "W would y you in introduce y your s selves" stuttered the teacher again.
         I put my book down kinda interested in what their names are. Also I was interested to find out why the teacher was stuttering so bad. "I'm Austin. The Leader of the Golden Bullet Gang" said Greek God. Explains why the teacher is extremely pale.
"I'm Gabe" said the guy that I had punched "the hot one" he adds. Oh so he is self centered new it I think to myself.
         "I'm Duke. Future doctor" said a guy that was sort of intimidating, but mostly smart looking. "I'm Zero a jokester you can say" says a boy similar to the Greek God.
"I'm Clay, I like books" said Clay and this intrigued me way more than the others. "What's your favorite book" I ask speaking out, and everyone looks to me terrified.
Clay says nothing at first so I speak up again "I mostly like the City of Bones Series. You?". He smiles at me "yeah it's a good serious. But Harry Potter is a bit better" he tells me, and I shake my head.
"Yeah I guess they are pretty close. But the City of Bones series intrigued me more" I say honestly. "Well I guess will have to agree to disagree" says Clay, and I nod my head in agreement smiling a bit.
I noticed Greek God Linda look angry at Clay, but I didn't really care. "W well why d don't y you boys t take your s seats" says the teacher still ghostly white. They do as told sitting close to the door but near the back too. "O ok class l let's begin" the teacher starts turning to the board.
I know what she is teaching so I ignore her and go back to my book. As I am reading I feel an intense stare on me. I look up to see the Greek God named Austin staring at me. He smirks at me, I just simply roll my eyes at him. Then return to my book. As I am reading the staring I feel doesn't go away.
         I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Joy leaning over her desk. "Someone sexy is watching you" she tells "trust me I know" I tell Joy. Who laughs at me silently while leaning back into her seat.
         The bell rings and I collect my stuff, as I still feel eyes pricing me. I look up as I am about to stand to see Greek God Austin standing right in front of em. "Can I help you stocker" I ask him as I stand up to leave. "What's your next class" he asked me, and I look at him like he's nuts.
         After a few seconds of realizing he is serious I answer him with a sigh "Math". "Same let's walk together" he says grabbing my arm and pulling me along with him.
         As I am being dragged down the hall I pass Zeth and Selena at our meet up spot. "HELP ME!" I shout at them, they look to each other at first. Then coming running to my aid. Assholes. "Hey let my sister go!" Selena shouted at Austin as she pulls at his fingers. "Let the Flower go!" Zeth said smacking Austin's hand, and I sigh in disappointment.
         "Owe!" I shout in pain Austin stops spins around and looks me up and down. "Are you ok?" He asks me "other than fact I think you almost dislocated my shoulder.. yeah" I say rubbing my shoulder.
         "I'm sorry. But let's keep going" Austin says and this time we walk together. Selena and Zeth obviously joined us, and we had to explain to Austin that Zeth was bisexual too. So yeah us! (Sarcasm if you couldn't tell).
         The rest of our next two class periods were fine, so far Austin has my entire morning with me. Though lunch is next wonder how this will go I think to myself.