Chapter 4

Iris's POV
I sigh for the millionth time today as Austin refuses to let me carry my own god damn tray. "Austin give me, my damn tray" I say getting very annoyed with him. This kid has every class with me so far, and won't stop staring at me. And in one class when I usually sit alone, he forced me to sit next to him. He is surpassing all patients right now; I'm still wondering how come I'm not strangling him yet.
I sigh again while Austin chuckles at me, I then look back at him shooting him a glare. He ends up laughing giving me enough time to grab my tray. I then walk off as I feel Austin glaring at me, I stick up my middle finger at him. I place my tray down smirking "did he finally stop stocking you" Zeth asked smirking at me. I shook my head "for now" I answer him, as they all smile big at me.
         "What" I asked confused at why their smilies grow bigger; didn't think that was possible. Before I could even ask I am picked up roughly, and my reaction was hit the person. Which is what I did. I turn around to see it is Austin, who isn't even phased by my hit. "Your stocker is back" said a laughing Rodger as the others joined in with him.
"You guys are assholes" I shout at them making them laugh even more. Emma actually fell out of her seat because she was laughing so hard. I rolled my eyes at them "eww I hear the nerds" said Elizabeth as she and her so called 'Best Friends' came over to us. Austin puts me down and everybody goes silent, and Austin's buddies come up to us too.
         "Why are you hanging out with the outcasts" Elizabeth asked being rude "he was just messing with them" said Gabe placing his hand on Austin's shoulder. "That isn't the right way to mess with them" said Silvia, one of Elizabeth's 'Friends'.
         "This is how" she said and slapped Janette on the back of her head; Janette's head slightly moved. Janette tried to get up, but Dallas held her down. The bitches laughed as my fists balled up my knuckle turning white. "Oh I see now" said Austin smirking he then picked up a carton of milk.
         He opened it and the next thing I know it's being poured onto my head. "Iris" I hear Kade say "Iris don't do anything-" before Lucy finished I threw a punch at Austin.
         I caught him off guard and laid a nice punch on him face. I knocked him back a foot, Austin looked to me shocked. "Assholes!" I shouted then stormed off knowing the others find me later. I went into the girls changing room and took a water shower to rinse the milk out. I used the hand soap in the pumps to be my substitute for shampoo. I used my Gym towel to dry off then pulled on my pants. As I was about to put my shirt on I realized it had milk on it.
         I groaned and dig into my locker I pulled out a shirt I hadn't worn in a while. But I knew it was clean I have had the same locker for a year now. And it has been sitting in there for a year. I smirked and knew I had a few other clean clothes stashed in here. I found what I was looking for, and pulled them on. I put my socks and shoes back on then walked out. To see the girls waiting for me "oh hell yes honey" said Joy, I smirked.
         We walked back into the cafeteria and all eyes were on us for once. All the guys gawked at what I wearing, and I only smiled. I was wearing a crop top tank top that read Bitches Be Like... I also had jean ripped up shorts on. I looked to see a very annoyed Austin watching us. What made this even better is I saw Seb playing my one of my many favorite songs I Don't Fuck With You. Yes it is a rap song but hey it sends a great message. At least to me it does.
         "Hey Elizabeth This Song Goes Out To You!" I shout to her and oh she looked so pissed off. All I thought was how could this day get any worse. Just then Selena and my father barged into the cafeteria drunk as fuck. "There you whores are" he slurred at us, Selena and I both ran to him quickly leaving with him.
         Man and just when I had hope too.