Chapter 13

Iris's POV
        It felt so good to be in there arms again, but then memory floods in. I pull back and furrow my eye brows and frown at them. "W-why" I ask as tears slip down my cheeks "we couldn't hide you anymore Mia friglia" said Xavier in his Italian language (Mia friglia- My Daughter). "They were so close to hurting you again Iris. We just had to hide you in plain sight" spoke up Klaus.
         "What's going on here" Austin speaks up before I can answer them "this is my Famiglia" I spoke with an accent (Famiglia-Family). Though I am not Italian I spent a year in Italy and learned it too. "You know Italian" asked Duke shocked I smirked "guess you don't know everything do you?" I say back to him. Duke glared at me making my smirk grow "but it's safe now sorella" Romeo tells me making me turn back to them (sorella-sister).
         "That's right Iris it's safe now" Klaus chimed in "I can come home" I ask eyes wide. But then what about Selena and Jacob and all my friends my mind asked me making me frown. "But I can't" I say "why not" asked Klaus and Romeo sound angry. "I can't leave my sister and brother" I say looking to Jacob and Selena as they smile at me. "I can't leave yet" I tell them looking back to my Famiglia.
         Xavier looked sad, but yet happy. "Klaus and Romeo will stay too. But for two weeks then you three come home" said Xavier "and bring your friends, and Austin here" said Xavier making me smile slightly to them. "Yes Papá" I say hugging him tight in my arms and he did the same. "Let's go figli maschi" said Xavier "they'll be back tomorrow morning and that's when the two weeks start" Xavier says as they walk away.
         I watch them leave smiling, and when I turn around I see angry, shocked looks. "What" I ask all innocently "you are Dea Dei Fiori?!" asked Zero shouting. "Yes" I say "but, but" said Zero "Xavier saves some years back and took me in" I say simply. "Selena and my friends know" I say nodding to them as they smile proudly to me. "So that's how you knew it was me when you saw me" said Jacob "yeah. Sorry about shooting you again" I say sheepishly.
         "No I get it. You were making sure your cover stayed covered" Jacob said understanding me and why I shot him. "Iris Hill! Get your butt back in that bed!" shouted Lisa from my hospital room. "I'm coming!" I shouted back at her "oh Lisa knows too" I say as I walk away. "WHAT!!!" I hear shouting from behind me as I smile bitting on my lip holding back a laugh.

****
I was checked out of the hospital last night, and now it's 4:39 in the morning. Romeo and Klaus are going to be here soon, and I'm so excited!!! I am literally looking out the window watching for there cars to pull up. If that doesn't explain how happy I am I don't know what will.
I soon see both their Lamborghinis pull up, and jumped off the couch. Ran to the door, swung the door open, ran to them, and jumped in their arms. We all three laugh as we fall to the ground. We are still laughing as we get up, but stop when we here someone clear their throat. We turn to see Austin and everyone watching wide eyed. "What I haven't seen them in oh... seven years" I say emphasizing the seven years part.
         "I haven't seen you longer than that and I didn't get that reaction" said Jacob raising an eyebrow. "I can tell your that type of person that doesn't want his sister doing that" I say raising my own eyebrow at him. "True" Jacob said nodding his head and shutting up. I smile in victory and then turned back to my brothers looking at them.
         Romeo still has his fawn colored hair and green eyes that sparkle with excitement. But he now was around 6'4 and had a built body. He wore ripped kinda bag blue jeans with a tight red shirt to show his muscles off. He had his hair cropped up a bit and his black sneakers on.
         Klaus still had his fire red hair, but with some blue highlights, his eyes still a green forest. Klaus's eyes read mischievous and happiness. Klaus was now around 6'6 and stood like a tree. He was well built too now, and wore black somewhat baggy jeans. With a white shirt that said in black lettering 'Ask Stupid Questions Get Sarcasm In Return'. Still the same I thought to myself smiling at them.
         "Romeo, Klaus this is my sister Selena and my brother Jacob. These are my friends Dallas, Janette, Sebastian or Seb. Joy, Evelyn, Rodger, Kade, Lucy, Zeth, Emma. And Clay and Zero. You guys I'm guessing know Austin, Duke, and Gabe by those death glares your giving them" I say smiling slightly to them.
         "Oh yeah" Romeo and Klaus say in sync still glaring at them still. It is a very awkward and intense silent moment and me being me said "soooooooooooo. Let's me show you your rooms" I say. I then take both my brothers hands and guide them into the house kinda pulling them too.
         These Two Weeks May Be Worse Than I Thought They'd Be!