Chapter 7

Once Kade and Lucy we're done arguing, and Zeth and Emma had left. I looked to Austin and his gang buddies that came along with him. "Explain your damn selves" I say through gritted teeth as I turn my head slightly towards them. "I came to gets what's mine" says Austin and I raised an eyebrow at him "and what might that be?" asked Janette. Her brows were raised as well as we all stare at this gang.
"Iris is mine," said Austin after a few breaths "no I'm not," I say to him, and he looks to me with hurt eyes. "I belong to no one except myself," I tell Austin, he chuckles an evil one at that.
"Yes you are," Austin says and raises his gun at me, and pulls the trigger. I looks down at my chest to see a Tranquilizer dart; I soon hear more shooting and shouting. I fall to the ground my vision blurring, and soon nothing.

I hear crying come from Mommy's room. I walk in the room to see Mommy crying I walk up to her, and pat her head. "It's ok Mommy," I tell her, she looks up to me, her eyes puffy and red. I see in her hand a gun "Mommy?" I questioned her "I'm sorry Flower, I can't handle this anymore," she tells me.
         I look at her confused she smiled a sad smile at me as Selena came in. Selena and I stood side by side staring at our Mommy that we looked so much like. "My little Moon and Flower," Mommy said touching our cheeks with her hands after putting down the gun. "I am sorry truly. Just know Mommy does love you," she told us, and we both stared at her confused.
         She then leaned back against the bed picking the gun back up. "I'm sorry," she said as the gun was pointing the gun under her chin. Mommy pulled the trigger and her blood splattered everywhere. I could taste it in my mouth, as Selena screamed.

         I woke up shaking badly "easy," said a male voice I recognized as Austin. I turn my head to see Austin by my side, and I noticed I was in an unfamiliar room. "Are you ok?" Austin asked me, my eye brows were brought together. Then I remembered what happened and I was more than pissed at him.
         "You jackass," I say shoving him off the bed and onto the floor "what the hell!" Austin shouted at me. "You Mother Fucker!" I shouted at him "you tranquilized me!" Austin's eyes got big.
         "Babe listen," Austin said getting up did this mother fucker just call me babe? My brain asked me. "Don't babe me, Fucker!" I shouted on the other side of the bed from him. I then made a run for the door swingers it open. When I went to run out I bumped into something or someone. I looked and my mouth opened wide "Jacob!" I shouted and hugged my brother.