Chapter 20

Iris's POV
Today was the day of Mom's death Selena, Jacob, and I agreed to wear a black. But it's didn't have to be fully black.
Jacob is wearing a black skin tight shirt and blue jeans with black Jordans. Jacob has his hair slicked back. Selena is wearing a black dress that have long sleeves, and she wore black heels. She curled her blue pastel hair, and it look nice. Me, I am wearing a a black tank top, black jeans, and a black leather jacket. I am wearing black ankle boots, and I had straighten my hair.
         We left early around five in the morning not wanting to wake anyone. But Austin new I was leaving and handed me a knife that is hidden in my right boot. He then kissed my forehead and went back to sleep.
"Iris are you ok?" Selena asked me and I nodded my head "tired is all" I tell them smiling faintly. Selena gives me a small smile as Jacob shakes his head smiling big. "Guess you two enjoyed your movie" Jacob states I shove him playfully while laughing. "That's Gross!" shouted Selena as she laughed along with me and Jacob.

****
        We arrived at the grave sight of our Mom and Dad, and so far all we're doing is staring. Staring at their head stone they share now so their together forever.
         "I forgive you" I said sighing Jacob and Selena looked to me "I forgive you, Mom. I forgive you for taking your life" I say. Selena and Jacob looked back to the headstone "I forgive you too. Just wish I could have known you better" said Selena. "I forgive you too" said Jacob we then put down two roses each for them. Then we turn around and leave the cemetery just like that.

****
         We decided to go to that old time diner our parents took us to before Dad died. We sat in the exact place where the photo Jacob showed us. We sat their laughing and eating our food telling each other what our Foster Families were like.
         Jacob had gotten adopted before us by the old second in command with in three months. Selena's Foster Family was two gag men with their seven other children. And mine everyone already knows about.
         After eating we went to the old park that we use to play at. We ended up playing hide and go seek which for a moment I thought I heard Mom's cries again. But easily remembered that I was at the park. So I continued to play and enjoy myself with my twin sister and brother.

****
         We stayed in a Hotel Austin's Family owns. Austin called me and I told him all about yesterday and tomorrow's plans. He told me about school and how everyone was. We then hung up and both went to sleep.
         The next morning we went to Dad's old work that Jacob went to all the time on Dad's death. Dad was a Firefighter and a good one because he died doing what he loved.
         They showed us a photo that was taken during our First Forth of July. Selena and I were seven months old, and wore plastic Firefighter hats. Jacob wore one to, but his was real and it was Dad's. Which he had gotten to keep Dad's Firefighter hat, and it's in his room. We looked happy and that's all that made me happy, yet sad.
         We then ate at the diner again for lunch, we also had ate there for breakfast. We then went back to the Hotel got out stuff and left. Feeling good about everything. What I was happy about was knowing our Family was actually happy. Selena was happy to know there was a point where I wore skirts and dresses. Jacob, Jacob was just happy to have his sisters back and share his memories. While making new ones too.