Chapter 16

Austin's POV
         It has been three weeks since my girl was taken, and for three weeks I haven't slept; neither has her brothers, or Xavier. Selena though hasn't been sleeping or eating; to be honest I haven't eaten much either. We all miss her and all want her back. And I hate myself for letting this happen to her again.
         Klaus and Romeo both had gotten gotten caught in the cross fire. I made damn sure they had the best of the best working on them. But luckily it was only arm shots and nothing more. They had told everyone close to Iris what she said, and knowing she loved me. Meant something to me, and made me want to find her more.
         But we haven't found a trace of her or that damn bastard Zackery. Knowing what he did to her in the past, and thinking of what he could be doing to her... It's made me disgusted not by her but by him. I will still love my Broken Outcast Iris Annabelle Hill no matter what.
         I hear a knock on my office door snapping myself out of the trance I'm in. I turn my phone off not wanting whoever it is to see the picture of Iris on my phone. That I have been staring at for about an hour now. "Come in" I say and in comes Duke and Clay "what is it" I ask impatiently. "You need to shower" Duke tells me bluntly "its unhealthy and Iris would want you to be healthy for her" Clay tells me. I sigh knowing their right "fine" I say.
         They leave and I look at Iris's photo one last time then get up.

         I close my office doors I pass by the kitchen to see Selena with her friends

         I close my office doors I pass by the kitchen to see Selena with her friends. As they once again force food into her mouth and make her swallow it. Poor girl I thought as I continued towards the stairs. She is definitely taking this worse than any of us.
         As I am on the thirds step I hear the front door swing open. Everyone comes towards the sound and I turn around. And we all see the girl we've been looking for "Iris" I say.

                                  Iris's POV
         I ran and I kept running for four days now. I knew I was almost there and I wasn't going to stop till I was in Austin's arms again. Even though he is a jerk and all, but I love him. I seriously can't believe it took me a week in hell to figure that out. That's really bad really, really bad.
         I finally came to the front gates I climbed over them; ignoring the shooting pain in my body. I fell off because of my tired and weak body, and I am pretty sure I broke something. Because that gate is six feet tall; you fall off that and see if you don't brake something.
         I run up to the door as I pass tons of guys just staring at me wide eyed. I swing that damn door open and stand there in the doorway. I see Austin's familiar broad shoulders and dark hair from behind. Everyone comes our way as they all stand there taking me in. And probably the fact I am actually standing before them. Austin turns around to face me, when he does I smile slightly. "Iris" he said in shocked
"A-Austin" I say as I faint probably hitting the ground with a thud.

Austin's POV
I say besides Iris's hospital bed waiting for her to wake up. I refused to move or leave without four people here at all times. The nurses get to get over it.
Iris definitely hasn't taken a shower in a very long while. Her pink pastel hair dirty, her skin smudged with dirt and ash. Her nails chipped and scratched down to wear you can see blood. Bruises and cuts decorated her skin and not in a good way. She looked skinner than the last we saw her.
Seeing her like that made me want to tear Zackery limb by limb. Then burn his body parts, and burry the crisp bones in the woods. So the wolves could eat them.
"A-Austin" Iris stuttered breaking me out of thought I smiled at her. "W-water" she stuttered again I grabbed the glass next to me handing it to her. Once she was sat up properly and had her hand out for it. Iris took the glass and drank the entire thing like it was nothing. Lisa did say Iris was dehydrated, I just didn't think it was this bad.
"C-could I-I h-have s-some-more p-please" Iris asked stuttering still then I remembered her file. Once Iris was able to talk again she was still scared, and in conclusion she stuttered. "Of course Babe" I tell her as I get up to the pitcher and refill the glass.
Iris drank three full glasses before Lisa came by to check on her. "Hey Hon" said Lisa closing the door knowing I wasn't going to leave. "S-so h-how b-b-bad a-am I-I t-this
t-t-time" Iris asked Lisa, who smiled slightly while shaking her head.
"Fractured ribs, both ankle sprained, few cuts, and few bruises. Oh and... you were pregnant Iris" Lisa told Iris and I looked to Iris. Who had the lightest of smiles with tears "I know. That bastard killed it" cried Iris. I hugged her gently knowing of her ribs. I knew she needed this I knew she needed so much more. And I was and still am dead on determined to give it to her.

****
Once Iris calmed down and Lisa had left looking kinda sad about reminding Iris of her lost child. Iris looked at me though her eyes were puff and red you could see the happiness she was feeling. "I love you Austin" Iris told me then kissed my cheek, and cuddled into me.
I was shocked at first, but smiled in the end. I pulled Iris closer to me and whispered into her ear "I love you too Iris".