Chapter 17

Iris's POV
I was in the hospital for two weeks, it wasn't fun at all. The food wasn't that good and Lisa or anybody at that wouldn't let me get up. Unless it was for the bathroom. Haha little did they know I got up at night secretly to go visit the kids. I may have threaten many nurses to not tell Lisa or any doctor about me being up. Of course they kept their mouths shut.
But today I am being released! Go Me, Go Me, Go Me!
Austin right now is bridal style carrying me to his car. "I can walk you know" I tell Austin, but he just shrugs at me smiling. Austin has only ate and showered with me at the hospital. And no we didn't shower together we showered separately.
         Austin sets me on the car hood then opens the passenger door, and picks me back up placing me inside the car. Austin closes the door and I buckle up as he gets in buckling himself up too. He then starts the engine and we begin our journey home.

****
When we arrive at the house my three older brothers come running out chasing Selena. I get out fast Austin yelling at me to stop or slow down which ever one. But either way I don't I get put closing the door.
I open my arms and Selena slams right into me hugging me tight as she cries. "Sssh it's ok. I'm safe sssh" I say trying to calm Selena down as I rub her back for comfort. Selena pulls back from me whipping her stray tears away. "I-I Th-thought I l-lost y-you" Selena stuttered out still sobbing "I know Selena"
I grunted slightly at the pain I just noticed.
         My rib cage isn't fully healed, so me moving my arms to fast. Also letting Selena slam into me probably wasn't very smart now that I'm thinking about it. "What's hurts Iris" Austin asked me spinning me around and looking me up and down. "It's just my ribs" I say smiling through the burning pain in my ribs. "Lisa said to take it easy" Austin scolds me, I roll my eyes "yes mom" I say. Now it was his turn to roll his eyes at me as I laugh then make a hissing sound.
         "See" said Austin pointing at me "all I did was laugh" I say slapping his hand down. "Then you can't laugh" Austin told me, I gave him the are-you-dumb-look. That pisses people off because no one likes being looked at that way. "I'm joking ok" Austin said and I rolled my eyes smiling at him.
         "Well looks like they got comfy with each other" Romeo pointed out "well they were only for two weeks" said Klaus. "In a hospital filled with nurses and a Lisa. That came in oh every twenty minutes" I point out as they smile sheepishly at me. "I made sure of that" said Xavier stepping out of the house. "Papá" I say as he opens his arms smiling at me. Once we are hugging he says "il mio fiore" (my flower) I smile at the familiar nickname.
         "It's so good to see you Papá" I tell him as I pull back "hey!" shouted Romeo, Klaus, and Jacob. I smile with a small giggle because my ribs still burned with pain. "I missed you guys too" I say as us four go into a group hug adding Selena in too.
          "Watch her ribs!" shouted Austin carefully yet roughly moving everything away from me. I roll my eyes at Austin "I'm not made of glass you know" I tell Austin, who merely shrugs at me. "You are until the doctor gives us the ok" Austin tells me and I would love to punch him for that. But he's right unfortunately Lisa said to not do my usual exercise, or any other rough movement.
         I sigh in defeat making Austin smirk in victory at me; which caused anyone seeing this to laugh. I glare at my siblings who shut up real fast, because they know that I won't do as told for long. Than an idea came into my mind.
         "Well I guess that means everyone is free to keep me entertained then" I ask looking to around. Papá was already almost back inside because he knew I'd think of something. Selena is kinda looking a bit excited yet nervous. Romeo and Klaus are slowly backing away while hands up in surrender. But Jacob and Austin stood there dumbfounded at what I meant.
         "I just remembered I have a date coming over" said Klaus turning and walking quickly inside. "By date he means whore. And I just remembered I have some business to take care of" said Romeo retreating inside too. "I have a doctors appointment then I'm dragging the girls to the mall" said Selena retreating too. I smirk they know me so well.
         "So I'm guessing you two are free then" I say hiding an evil smile from them. "Yes Love. I took time off to make sure your good" said Austin with confused look. I turn to Jacob "what about you?" I ask Jacob. I notice he is staring straight at the house, no doubt the others that ran away are warning him. "I actually have some training to do" said Jacob clearly lying. "Ok looks like it's all up to Austin" I say turning to him as Jacob walks towards the house.
         "What is all up to me" Austin asks very confused now yet worried. I smile that evil smile I've been hiding "I'll send you the list of things I'd like" I say as I go into my phone. I have this list in my phone for moments like these. Hehe.
         Austin phone rings and it's actually a cute ring tone for me. It Megan Trainer singing Hopeless Romantic; which is super romantic. Austin looks at his phone and start scrolling through it. "This is suppose to be a list?!" Austin shouts in shock at how long it is. "Yes" I answer "you'll get it for me yourself right" I ask giving my famous smile that no one can say no to. Well except jackasses and my adopted father when he's drunk.
         "Yes Love, I'll take some men with me for safety" Austin tells me and I nod my head smiling. I then go inside to see everyone praying "please God spare poor innocent and stupid Austin" said Romeo. I roll my eyes at them, they know how that list can be. Hehe. I actually think everyone in the living room right now. Has actually gone through that list and me more than twice.

                               Jacob's POV
         "What about you?" Iris asked me, I was about to answer when I saw I was being waved down. I looked to see Romeo, Klaus, Selena, Sebastian, and all of their other friends waving at me. They were also mouthing the words no to me. So I had a feeling whatever Iris had planned wasn't good for me or Austin.
         "I actually have some training to do" I lie and Iris clearly knows I am, but let's it slide. I walk away toward the house once inside I see them all looking out the window. "What is wrong" I asked "she doing The List" said Joy emphasizing The List part. "What's so bad about this 'List'" I ask making quotations on the word List.
         "The List is over 20 objects Iris has that she like you to get her. Catch is she makes sure their from certain stores all over town. She only uses it though if she is physically hurt and can't beat you till your dust" Dallas explains to me and I nod my head understanding.
         "Crap Austin got the list!" shouted Kade "let's pray for the poor guy" Evelyn suggests to us all. Everyone except me gets down on their knees and starts praying. As they begin Iris walks inside "please God spare poor innocent and stupid Austin" said Romeo. I look to Iris, who rolls her eyes smiling evilly at everyone on their knees.
       Note to Self: The List is a Bad Thing

****
                               The List:
1. Three bars of Dove Chocolate-Brookshire's
2. Two Bags of Talkis- Brookshire's
3. Peanut Butter- Brookshire's
4. Grape Jelly- Brookshire's
5. Brookshire's bread- Brookshire's
6. Three pints of Mint Chocolate Ice Cream- Walmart
7. Two big boxes of Popcorn-Walmart
8. Tow litters of Dr. Pepper- Walmart
9. One litter of Coca-Cola- Walmart
10. Ramien Noodles- Walmart
11. Sketch book- Walmart
12. Color pencils- Walmart
13. Two bags of Skittles- Walmart
14. Chocolate Chip Crème Frappuccino- Starbucks
15. Chocolate Chip Muffin- Starbucks
16. Moca Cookie Crumble- Starbucks
17. Three boxes of Bottle Caps- Dollar General
18. Two Boxes of nerds Nerds- Dollar General
19. Jolly Ranchers- Dollar General
20. Haribo Gold Bears- Dollar General
21. Two bags of Smarties- Dollar General
22. Twizzlers- Dollar General
23. Suckers- Dollar General
24. Coco The Movie- Family Video
25. Antman and Wasp- Family Video
26. All the Hoyas Transylvania movies- Family Video
27. Happy Death Day- Family Video
28. Book Club- Family Video