Chapter 9

Iris's POV
As I stood there hugging my brother tight, and smiling big. I feel a hand on my shoulder and pull me away from Jacob. Not again I thought. I am pulled into muscular arms , and look to see Austin. "Mine," Austin warned Jacob "Austin it's not like that," said Jacob sighing.
         "Yeah," said Selena stepping out from behind Jacob "he's our brother," Selena told Austin.
          Austin looked to me for answers, and I nodded my head. "So they are the twin sisters you have been looking for?" Austin asked Jacob, Jacob nodded smiling slightly. You could see the happiness in Jacob's eyes, and the sincerity in Austin's eyes. "I am happy for you," said Austin lightening his grip on me.
         "You can take them shopping then. Along with some guards and me," Austin added. Selena squealed with happiness as I groaned in disgust. I hate shopping especially with Selena; that girl could shop till the end of time or money. "You'll be broke within an hour," I tell them, and they both looked at me confused.
         "You'll see," I tell them as I follow a very excited Selena "now I'm scared for my bank account," I hear Austin say. I smirked slightly they should be I thought to myself.

   3 hours 45 minutes and 2,567 dollars later

         We walked back in through the front door, and I was pissed. Apparently the money they just spent on mostly Selena's clothes didn't even make a dent in their accounts. "Cheer up Iris" said Selena ever so happy with the amount of clothes and stuff she had. They didn't put a budget for her, so now she is going to think she can whatever she wants. "No" I say flatly and walk away with the stuff I paid for.
         I walked into the kitchen to see Joy and Seb making out "eww guys seriously" I say. They stop and look to me then laugh, because for some reason I always end up walking in on this.
         "How was shopping" Joy asked me and I groaned while rolling my eyes as I grabbed an apple. "They didn't put a budget on Selena, and spent over 2,500 dollars" I tell them and they looked horrified.
         "But the sad part is it didn't even make a dent in their accounts" I add on biting into my apple after tossing it around in my hands. "That's gonna come back to bite them" said Seb helping Joy off the counter top.
         "Oh I know" I say taking another bite of my apple then I looked to the clock and sighed. "Did Rodger get my stuff for work" I asked them as they stared at me.
         Joy nodded her head "it's here" said Joy handing me the duffel bag. I took it even though I really didn't want to work tonight. "Alright" I say then continue "Joy. You, Lucy, Janette, and Evelyn he'll Selena with her stuff".
         Joy nodded her head and said "on it" "Seb. Make sure the guys are ready to leave. Also Joy, you and the girls have to cover for us" I order them, they nod their heads and leave. "Joy!" I call and she looks to me "make sure Selena still knows nothing" I tell Joy, she frowned but nodded. They then left me alone in the kitchen with my thoughts.
         I look back to the duffel bag with another sigh, and leave with my stuff. I get up the stairs and back to the room without anyone seeing me. I put my stuff in the closet doing my best not to find Austin and strangle him. Because I just noticed this happens to be his room that he's making me share with him.
         I walked into the bathroom, and changed into my black jeans. With my black tank top and black leather jacket. With my black combat boots, and finally pulling my hair into a ponytail. I then grab the last item in my bag my gold and black mask. It was mostly gold but around the eyes and across the bridge of my nose there was black. On the black had gold decor on it.
         I place it on the counter then look back at myself in the mirror. I take a deep breath then put my black eyeshadow and mascara on. It finish it off with dark red lipstick then I pull on my mask. I poke my head out to see no Austin, I sneak out into the hall and to Seb and Joy's room. I knock on the door opens the boys see it's me, and let me in.
         "You ready" Kade asked me, I nodded my head to him, Kade faintly smiled at me. But it disappears as he put his mask on. Kade's mask was a simple mask a half black half lime green mask with a barely any design on it. But Kade made it work especially when he was pissed off.  Kade wore a black shirt with a leather jacket over it. He had on black jeans and black sneakers with his hair slightly pushes to the right side of his head.
         Rodger wore a gold mask that had horses and a harp in the middle. The mask almost made him seem like a Greek King of some sort. Rodger wore a tight black shirt that showed his muscles off. He wore black jeans too, and black Jordans to complete his look.
         Dallas wore a silver mask that looked metal with a skull in the middle of it. He had on a red shirt with his black leather jacket over it. He wore black jeans like all of us, and army combat boots. That he had gotten from his Uncle that passed three years ago.
         Seb wore a mask that made him look like a biker version of The Phantom Of The Opera; which was cool looking on him. But in my opinion no one else could work it like him. Sebastian wore a black shirt that was tight on his arms, but not the rest of him. He had on a regular black jacket, and he wore black shoes too.
         "Let's go" said Rodger after opening the window for us to climb out of. Dallas went first, then Kade, then Rodger, then me, and finally Seb. Who also shut the window behind him. We were careful as we used a nearby tree to get down since we were three stories high. Once we were all on the ground we crept to the back of the property.
         I put my hands in a cup holding position then looked to Dallas. He ran at me jumped into my hands, and I pushed him up. Once on top of the wall he looked around checking for guards. He gave us a thumbs up which meant it was all clear. Rodger and I hoisted Kade up onto the wall, who pulled me up. Seb easily pulled himself up onto the wall, and so did Rodger.
         Rodger jumped down first landing silently on the concrete sidewalk. He checked the nearby corner then have the thumbs up. We all silently jumped down onto the concrete sidewalk. We walk a couple of blocks then called our ride Zeth. Zeth pulled up in his 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) Rubicon. It really couldn't fit all six of us but we made it work.
         I sat up front with Zeth, and he was fully dressed as well. Zeth usually get dressed in the parking lot, but not tonight I guess. Zeth wore a Steam Punk mask that looked metal like Dallas's mask. Zeth had a white shirt on with regular blue jeans, and black shoes on. Zeth doesn't mind ruining some of his clothes unlike me. I don't need Selena questioning any of us, about 'work'.
         Zeth drives off once we're all somewhat situated. "So how's living with the top gang" asked Zeth "hate it" we all say in sync.
         "Ok" said Zeth kinda slowly as he thins his lips in awkwardness, as he pays attention to the road. The ride was somewhat silent the guys argued about room once in a while. But not much understanding it really wasn't possible right now. But durning the whole ride I was kinda worried about how it was going back there. And if Selena was safe with the girls or not.
         "We're here Iris" says Dallas lightly shaking me, I hadn't noticed we arrived. Or the fact he had opened my door for me. I unbuckled and got out of the Jeep, and turned serious. "Let's get this over with" I sigh as we make our way to the building we do much hate.
          Life really sucks when you have to work for an ass your Biological Father owes money to.