Chapter 19

Austin's POV
I found Iris in the kitchen with Selena and Jacob as they looked out the window. I wondered what happened to them before they got split up. Jacob never talked about and none of us ever asked him. All we knew is he had sisters he wanted back.
"Staring is rude you know?" asked Iris as she, Selena, and Jacob stare back me. "I-uh-eh" I said not making any sense they smile at me. "Jeez Iris make a man nervous why don't you" said Joy as she walked by us all heading to the bathroom. They laughed and I did too "I just came to take Iris to bed" I said "when did she turn five again?" asked Gabe as he joined us.
Iris and Selena gave him a pained expression while Jacob looked pissed. "Nice one" said Rodger slapping Gabe on the head as he walked in. "Ouch" said Gabe rubbing his head in pain while glaring at Rodger. "Guess I might as well go to bed. Should we spend the day tomorrow?" Iris asked Selena and Jacob, who nodded. Iris then walked over to me grabbing my hand and pulling me away.
We walked up the stairs in silence and down the halls too in silence. But once in the room I asked "what happened to you guys before you got split up". Iris froze I watched as her fist tightened and I tightened, but then she sighed.
"We... we lived with our Mom and Dad" Iris said "our Dad died died when Selena and I were two. We lived with our mom for two years. And I admired her so much" said Iris as I walked in front of her to see sadness in her eyes. Tears were on the brink of coming out, so I pulled her close to me. "But one day while us three played hide and go seek. I had wondered into my Mom's room in her hands she held a gun" said Iris as she began to cry.
       "Selena has followed me and as our mother was talking she said 'My Moon and my little Flower. Remember always I love'" Iris tells me. "She lifted the gun up under her jaw and said 'I'm sorry' and blew her brain away. Blood splattered onto Selena and me, Selena screamed but I..." said Iris sobbing now "I just stood their with no emotions or anything. I just stared at my dead mothers body blankly" Iris sobbed as her legs became jelly. I picked Iris up shushing and carrying her into the bathroom.
I turned on the tub filling the tip up with water. I got into the cabinets and grabbed a Bath Bomb, and tossed it in the water. "Take a bath Iris. Will finish talking afterwards" I tell she now was doing what she had told. Staring endlessly into space blankly she nodded though. I walked out cussing myself out for asking her that.
"Your an idiot" said Jacob standing in the doorway I look to him shocked. "Iris remembers that day vividly. Selena doesn't and me all I remember is finding my sisters covered in my mother's blood!" Jacob yelled at me. "I didn't mean to man" I said knowing he was over the edge now. "Jacob" said Selena appearing "Iris doesn't need to hear this. And you need to calm down. He has right to know and he just asked a question" Selena defended me.
Selena then looks to me "careful of how you choose your words when she's out" Selena says. She then drags a glaring Jacob away.

****
When Iris exits she still seen me blank and I know everyone is outside listening. Or someone planted a camera to see when is about to happen.
"What else do you want to know" Iris asked sighing "I want you to just cuddle with me and if you want cry" I say and she looks at me shocked. She then nods her head then looks to the TV "can we watch Beauty and The Beast. The newest one?" Iris asked me. I smile at her "sure let even eat some of your junk food" I say and she grins. We open the door and see everyone shocked we both roll are eyes at them. The head down to pop popcorn, grab the cokes, and a some ice cream. And anything else.

****
         At the beginning when Bella had asked her Father about her mother. Iris cried a bit and then again once they found out she died from the Black Death (The Plague). I cuddled her and let her cry till her hearts content.
       We ended up eating two bags of popcorn, a pint of ice cream, and one bag of Skittles. While only being able to kill half of a Dr. Pepper litter. Yeah we're Fat Kids at Heart get over it, but we both can easily work it off too.
       I now am watching Iris sleep peacefully as I stroke her hair. Which is very creepy but we won't go there. Tomorrow is Monday, yeah school (that was sarcasm right there), but I was wanting to stay back. And watch more Disney Movies. But then I remembered she, Selena, and Jacob were going to skip. To spend the day together on their parents anniversaries. Which is a two day thing.
         But still I at least get to have her in my arms later on, and that's all I could ever need.... Well of course I want kids and stuff but right now this is all I need.