Chapter 14

Austin's POV
         After Iris had left with Romeo and Klaus me and my boys went into my office. I sat down in my chair behind my desk as they made themselves comfortable. Zero sat in the chair in front of my desk, Clay chose to stand near the door. Gabe picked the seat next to Zero, Duke chose to take the couch in the corner not far from my desk. Jacob just shut the doors and stood there like that.
         "Jacob" I said clearly snapping him out of thought he turned to us "yes" he said. "Are you alright man" Gabe asked Jacob, but we all knew the answer. "No" Jacob said honestly "my little sister had something terrible happen to her. And I wasn't there to stop it. And even if I couldn't have stopped it I wasn't there to help the pain go away" said Jacob slamming his hands on the door.
         We are all silent none of us making a move when we here a knock on the door. Jacob opens it to reveal Klaus and Romeo standing there with Selena. They walk past Jacob and into the office without asking. Jacob shuts the door and now we are all glaring back at one another. Or at least us males are.
         "Will you all stop" said Selena with a sigh after a moment or two "we came here to discuss about Iris" Selena remind Romeo and Klaus, who sighed and nodded their heads. "Well what is it?" I asked sitting down with no emotions at all except for amusement.
         "Here" said Klaus walking up to my desk and tossing a big file on my desk. "That is everything that isn't in her file. For those four years she was missing" said Klaus casually. I opened the file and the first thing that came up was her medical records. I read carefully over the first page.
         I slam my hands on the desk in anger as I stand up Selena flinched. All my boys came up to my desk reading it. They looked to the three that stood there. "Are you serious" asked Jacob anger in his voice yet concern. "Yes" answered Romeo "she was raped" said Zero sadness on his face and in his voice.
         "Yes at age four. And Selena and her started having contact at age six. When we had found out those men that our father killed belong to a gang. Well..." said Romeo trailing off looking to Klaus. "He killed every single one like those men" said Klaus bluntly.
         "Yeah he even let me kill the first two. Who had done that to me" said Iris standing by the now open door. "And let me tell you it was definitely not satisfying. I still had nightmares and I still refused to talk" Iris said her arms crossed over her chest. "Also next time you want to know something about me just ask. Instead of sending someone like Duke here to find it out" said Iris turning around and leaving.
         Klaus, Selena, and Romeo followed behind Iris not looking at us. But knowing those two boys they were definitely smirking in victory. For the rest of the day and night I read Iris's file. And I couldn't help but feel sympathy  for her. Once I finished reading it I went into me and Iris's room. Turned off the alarm clock. Took a hot shower; changed into boxers, and PJ pants, plus brush my teeth. Then I climbed in next to Iris.
         "Do you understand now" Iris asked me, but I was silent "do understand why I am an outcast now" she said. "Yes Love I do, and I am sorry. I should have been more sincere and patient with you" I say. Iris turns around and pulls herself to me cuddling herself into me. I sighed kissing her forehead and placing my chin on the top of her head.
         Though Iris Annabelle Hill is an Outcast, she is my Outcast.