Chapter 8

Jacob's POV
I sat in my room looking at the old photo of me and my two younger sister's who were twins. They both had brown hair and brown eyes, and had just turned four when we were separated. I was only seven at the time, and only had this picture to remember them. I still remember the last time I saw before we were separated.

I was down stairs trying to find the twins since we were playing hide and go seek. I heard a scream and ran upstairs into my parents bedroom to see the twins. Selena had blood in her hair and was still screaming in shock. Iris was just staring at our mother's now lifeless body with blood covering Iris had blood on her face. Our mother had blew her brains out and was now leaning against the bed. Blood everywhere.
         When the police arrived I didn't let them near the twins at first. Selena was still crying and Iris just seemed lifeless. They took us down to the station where we waited for Child Protective Services. They showed up put the twins in one car and me in another. The twins screamed for me, and no matter how much I tried they won't let me near them.

         Remembering that made me sad and made me missed them deeply. But that's why I joined the gang not only was I adopted by the second in command. But also, so I could find my sisters again, and protect them. Like I should have done before.
There is a knock on the door snapping me out of my thoughts. I place the picture back on my nightstand, and walk over to my bedroom doors. I open the right door to find Duke standing in the doorway all high and mighty. "What do you want?" I sigh "I have some information for you. About your sisters," Duke tells me.
I look to him and glare at him "this isn't no joke right?" I asked Duke. The last guy that said something like this played a cruel prank on me. I beat the guy senseless, and later on he got in trouble by Austin for it too. "Not his isn't no joke Jacob," Duke tells me, and I get happy.
"Both of your sisters are here in this house. Ones in the kitchen the other is-" before Duke could finish I ran past him. I ran down the stairs and even jumped over the railing too. I ran into the kitchen, and swung the kitchen door open. I looked around and didn't see no brown hair and brown eyed girl. But I did see a pastel blue hair girl from behind.
"Excuse me," I say breathing heavily the girl turns around, and once our eyes met I knew. "Jacob?" One of my sister's questioned with a shocked expression I was still surprised she remembered me. "JACOB!" she cheered and ran into my arms I stood there hugging her tightly.
We pulled back and I asked "are you Selena or Iris?" "I'm Selena. Iris I haven't seen since we got kidnapped" Selena told me. My jaw clenched "kidnapped?" I repeated with anger clear in my voice.
         "Yeah Austin and some of his boys tranquilized us. And then brought us here, which is technically kidnap," Selena told me. "Austin," I growled with anger knowing quite well what he's capable of.
         But now I was confused I thought he went to get his girl? Then I put two and two together "that mother fucker," I said lowly Selena giving me a questioning look. "Come on" I tell my youngest sister as I start heading for Austin's room up on the third floor.
         I walk fast when I'm angry, so I kinda feel bad for Selena as she is jogging to keep up with me. As we are walking towards Austin's room I played out several scenarios. One me strangling Austin as he forces himself on Iris. Two me simply picking Iris up after punching Austin in the face. Three me having to fight Austin to death, because he won't let me near Iris. As you can tell I have a few ideas mostly involving hurting Austin.
         We came to Austin bedroom doors before I can even open the door. It is swung open and standing right in front of me is Iris. Her brown hair was a pastel pink now, and her brown eyes didn't look so lifeless anymore.
         "Jacob!" Iris shouted and slammed her body into mine, I smiled and hugged her back. I finally had both my sisters with me again, and I wasn't letting go this time.
                        Not Without A Fight.