One

Emma's POV
Friday-the Last day of School before the three-weeks break starts. Today is going to be the day. The day I'll do it. Some time ago I've accidentally told my Mom I'd have a Girlfriend so she wouldn't annoy me with it any longer but as she pushed more and more I've told her the only name I shouldn't have said in that Moment-Regina Mills-my Super hot professor who I actually also got a huge crush on. Whatever, my Mom wants to meet her so I told I'd bring her over for the Holidays-stupid Me! I look at my Phone and it says the Time is 7.17.a.m. I scroll through my Gallery to find a special Picture. Actually my Friend, I think I could almost say Sister, Ruby found it. The Photo shows my smoking hot Teacher in Nothing more than a Bra and some black Hot panties as she's dancing at a stripper pole. Damn whenever I look at it I immediately get hard. Finally I slip it of bed to begin my usual morning routine-means Showering, Putting clothes on and having Breakfast. Life could be more thrilling. I know I'll use that Photo of hers against her, still I'm not feeling comfortable with it. I mean she deserves better but I need her to stay with me and she won't do it just because she's nice. I'm usually not the person that gets flustered or gets scared of anything. I'm pretty badass I guess, must be because of the Much Foster homes I've been in before My Parents, Mary Margaret-Nolan and David Nolan adopted me.

Time Skip-a few hours later
"Okay...keep cool Swan." I mentally tell myself, knowing it won't work but whatever. I pack the things into my bag as slowly as Possible, making sure I'm the last one in class. The last Lesson, English with Mrs. Mills, has just ended and I decided to confront her with the Picture today, to tell her I'd delete it if she stays for with me for the Three-Weeks break. I'm actually pretty Nervous, I've never blackmailed anyone before and I don't want her to be mad at me, otherwise I need her to stay with me. "Miss Swan?", her beautiful and hot husky Voice interrupts my thoughts and gets me back to Reality as I realize she's sitting at the Teachers Chair in front of me while everyone else had already left. "Miss Mills there's something I need to show you. Something you need to help me with.", I reply chilled, finally got along with the though of Blackmailing this Beauty in front of me. "Of course Miss Swan, How can I help you, Dear?", She Asked and I took out my Phone. I scrolled
Through the Gallery on my phone until I found the photo And walked to her until I was just a few steps in front of her, then I showed her the Picture. "Oh my God Emma, please Delete that.", She said with a feel of panic in her voice as she saw it. "I will but first you need to do something for me,Miss Mills.", I said as cool as it's possible for me at the Moment. "Okay Fine, I will do anything.", She replied. Damn why does this turn me so on already?! "I need you to come with me for the Three-Weeks break because I accidentally told my Parents I'd have a Girlfriend Named Regina Mills.", I said and she looked at me, her eyes full of shock. "You..I..Okay.", She said as she looked down at her lap. "I want you to come at my Place today Evening more specifically at 7.00p.m, to get everything set and all that. Tomorrow we will be going to see my Parents and my Little Brother Neal.", I said as I lifted her Chin up with my Two fingers while my Other hand put my phone in my Pocket again and got something out of it instead-a small Note with my Address on it. I pressed the Note into her cute hands that look so small against mine and left immediately ashamed of myself and what i just did. I hear her crying behind me. I don't want her to cry, it breaks my heart into a million of pieces, I want to hold her as if she'd be my Girlfriend and smooth her when she's sad or just needs me. I love her-and besides, what am I even doing?? Whatever, I'll see her at 7.00p.m. I guess.