Fourteen

Emma's POV
"Hello? Can I help you?", A Black Haired Woman asked as she opened the Door to the House Henry had told me that Guy'd live. "Are you Mrs. Browson? And does here a Dylan Browson live?", I asked. Henry's little Hand was in my Big one as he stood next to me, a little bit Hiding behind my Leg. "That's my Son. What is this about?", She Asked in a harsh Tone. God that kind. "Your Son has been taking something away from Mine.", I said. God I've said it-my son. Okay keep cool Swan. "Why would he do that?", She Asked with an raised eyebrow. "Why would I know that. Just give it back.", I said and she nodded. "Dylan. Come here please.", She said and I heard footsteps running down some stairs. "That's your Thing now, I need to cook.", She said annoyed and walked away. God what the hell?! Henry was squeezing my hand a little harder as the Boy stood In front of us. He was brown haired and a little bit out of form. "What?", He snapped. "Give him the Tiger back.", I said harshly. "I don't know what you're talking about.", He said. "Okay then let me tell you. You took my Son's Play and you will give it back right now or I will become your worst nightmare. I'll come in your Sleep and I'll always be there when you don't expect it. ", I whispered so just he could hear me. "I...Um...Okay...I'm sorry Henry.", He stuttered and ran upstairs. I can still scare someone-Good. "Here you are. I'm sorry Henry. I won't ever be mean again just please don't leave her here with me.", The Boy Said as he came back. Henry took the Tiger out of Dylan's hands and hugged it. "Thanks Emma.", He said and I nodded. I lifted him up and carried him back to the Car.

"Hey. Wow you found him again.", Regina said as she saw me and Henry coming back inside with the Tiger. "Emma got him back Momma.", He said and hugged the Her. God this was adorable. "What does he mean?", She Asked as she ran upstairs to play. "Not important. How are you?", I asked and kissed her. "I'm fine, what about you.", She said. "Mhh im doing quite well..are you sure you're fine?", I asked. "Yes...it's just... Robin is coming over pretty often and I'm really afraid. He wants to hurt me or force me to get back to him and he wants To give Henry to my sister so I'd be his.", She said with tears in her eyes as she looked down at her feet. "Come here Baby.", I said as I lead her to the Bench. We sat down and she snuggled into my chest. "Listen Baby Girl, im here now and I won't ever let him hurt you or take Henry away from you. You don't need to be afraid of him as long as I'm with you.", I said and kissed the Top of her Head. "Thank you Emma.", She breathed out and my lips met hers. "Just tell me if he's here again, okay?" "Okay."

I was cuddled up with Regina and Henry watching a Disney movie once again. I figured she already fell asleep since her Breathing was Controlled and smoothing. Other than Henry. He was commenting the whole Movie about telling me every Character's story. He Movie ended and a warning was on the TV.
"Do not watch that Show if you're not at least 18 years old"
"Please Emma..can we watch it?!", He squeaked. God Regina would kill me-and he'd get bad Dreams. I shook my head and quickly turned the TV off as The Walking Dead started playing. God I'd be dead if I'd let him watch that Show. "Come on, lets go to Bed.", I said and carried Regina upstairs in Bridal Style, closely followed by Henry. "Can I sleep with you and Momma Tonight? It's already eleven o'clock and if I don't sleep by midnight then something bad will happen.", He said and rubbed his eyes. Oh God-Midnight-The hour at which the ghosts and Monsters are coming out. God how much sleepless Nights I've had because of that. "Of course Kid.", I said and he followed us into the Bedroom. He cuddled up in bed between us. "You called me your Son today.", He Said after a short while. "Yes. I hope that was okay with you..I mean I was just in panic and well it just came out.", I apologized. "It's okay. It's nice to be called that again..well expect Momma.", He said and laughed a little bit. This I were I belong to.