Four

"EMMY!", Neal squeaked just a few seconds after I pull up in the driveway as he Ran out of the House my parents live in. "Hey Kid. How have you been doin?", I asked as I leaned down at his size to hug him. "I've missed you.", He said and let go of me as my Parents walked outside with a huge grin on their Faces. "Emmy! We've missed you so much, honey. Where's Regina?", My Mother asked as she and my Dad pulled me into a hug. "In the Car, She fell asleep on the Way here.", I explained and walked to my Yellow Bug. "Mom, Dad..if she wakes up and meets you please be nice and don't kill her with Questions. She's cute and kind of nervous already.", I say as I carry her out of the Car to the Front Door. "Aww Emmy she's beautiful.", My Mother Said as she looks at the Brunette in my Arms. I know, Duh that's one of the reasons why I have a crush on her.

Time Skip-a few hours later
"Morning, Babe.", I smirked as my Beautiful Fake-Girlfriend woke up again. Didn't she sleep well in the Guest room? How can a person possibly sleep that often? "Are we already at your Parents? Em-ma.", She Asked and O God-I just got it that I love my name as long as she brings it over that soft lips of hers. "Yea, they're waiting downstairs.", I explained and she nodded cutely. She told me she'd fix her hair and go downstairs in a few minutes so I already walked down. "Mom? Dad? Regina's Awake and She'll be down in a few Minutes.", I explained and both of my parents rushed into the Living Room, grinning like Idiots. Finally I hear clacking Heels at the Stairs and as I Turn around I face her beautiful Body, she had put her Hair in a messy bun which turned me in even more. Is there even anything this woman can do without turning me on?! "I'm happy to meet you Mr. And Mrs. Nolan.", She said as she arrived next to me. "Aw it's Snow and David to you sweetheart, you're Family.", My Mother Said as she pulled her into a Hug, followed another one of my Dad. "You're Beautiful. Are you sure you're in the right house?", Neal asks as he saw her. Damn where did he come from?! Regina just chuckled, unsure what to say as I can imitate by the helpless look she gives me. "She is. Neal Meet my Girlfriend Regina. Babe, that's my Brother Neal.", I introduced them as i grabbed her hand and squeezed it a bit. Hmm...soft-no-Concentrate Swan! "Come on I'll have to show you something!", Neal Squeaked as he took Regina's hand and ran with her into his Room. Damn Neal please don't embarrass me. "She's perfect Emmy.", my Mother Said and I agreed. Of course she is, she's a fuckin Angel. "She's a keeper.", David replied and I chuckled in agreement. How much I wish this would be true.

After a while of My Parents asking me like one Hundred questions about How I've Met her, How our first date way like, Why I Love her and all these things they finally released me so I could go into Neal's room where he had still been With Regina, looking at some kind of Album. As I opened the Door they both were laughing cutely..well it was cute until I realized the Album at his Lap. "DAMN NEAL!", I almost yelled and took the album away of him, both of them still laughing as my cheeks turned pinker than ever. I held an album made by Neal in my hands, an album of the most stupid, ugly or embarrassing photos of me. Damnit Neal i knew you'd embarrass me in front of her. To be honest i should've known, he's doing this like every time i bring a Girl home..which was actually just two times yet. "You were cute.", Regina said, causing my cheeks to go even pinker. "Come.", I simply ordered as I took her arm and led her out of the Room, upstairs to ours again. Meanwhile it got rather late, 6.28.p.m. Already actually. Damn time does fly by. "That was not funny.", I Said and she bursted into another Laugh. "Thank you by the way, for doing this.", I said as I stepped closer to her. "Well first of all it's not like I'd have a chance and second, it not like you're that Bad.", She said as she giggled. "Especially in a ballerina costume and Orange plastic Glasses.", She finishes and laughs again. "Funny.", I say embarrassed. "You're okay with Sharing a Bed with me?", I ask as we both calmed down again. "Miss Swan, we are both Adults I think we are able to share a Bed.", She said and giggled. "Hmm, didn't we say we drop the Miss Swan already? Or do I need to Punish you?", I smirked and the words just came out of my Mouth before I could realize what I've just said. "Fine. Em-ma.", She replied. Thank God she didn't get this wrong. Otherwise I'd like to spank her cute Little Ass while she's on my lap.-No Swan!-Not-The-Right-Moment!

We start to go to bed early since neither of us wants to be around my 'everything's like in a fairytale' mom and my embarrassing Brother, my Dads the only one we can stand it with-like always. Before she wants to bed she goes into the Bathroom where she stays for some time. Does she have the same problem as me? No-don't be stupid Swan! I've seen her wearing super tight Skirts and well she doesn't have a dick, I've made sure of that. No really why does she take that long I'm there?! Finally. She came out of the Room again and hopped in the bed next to me while I was pretending to sleep. "ARG!", I yell and she squeaked in surprise-what a cutie. I Brust into laughing and take that as my 'revenge' for her swing these ugly pictures of me. The next thing I know is that sleep took over me.