Three

Emma's POV
As I woke up I heard some loud music from the Living Room. Great-she's a morning Person. Well at least it seems like she's getting better with the thought of being here with me. I quickly slip out of the Bed and change into jeans and a white top-am I The only one that hates wearing Pyjamas!? As I arrive in the Living Room I see her dancing cutely to the Sound of the Radio while the delicious smell of Pancakes fills the air. I try my best to walk in her direction as quiet as I can and Hug her from the behind as I'm finally at hers. "Ow my God!", She squeaked as I lifted her up, placing her on the Table while I put myself between her legs. "You were good at that.", I smirked and she blushed. This is like the most adorable thing I've ever seen! "When do we get to drive to your Parents, Miss Swan?", She asked formally like I wouldn't be in between her legs right now. "Um..in an Hour, and drop that Miss Swan it'll be Stange if we arrive there and we keep on being formal with each other's.", I said and she nodded. I stepped away from her, letting her hop down off the desk. No seriously how can anyone be that adorable?! We quickly eat breakfast before we decided to take a shower. First her, then me. God how much is like to sneak into that Room and just get under the Shower with her, of course I can't do that, first of all she's my Teacher and she's most likely Straight, then there's that Awkward thing here. I can feel her being upset and uncomfortable with the situation, maybe because she's about to me by Fake-Girlfriend or because she's in my apartment, maybe it also is because I'm being dominant-well it would definitely be new for her since I'm actually always doing on Nice Cute Need at School. Whatever maybe she does deserve a little bit of something to make herself more comfortable with it and more important, around Me. Before I can overthink things or daydream once more that Beautiful husky voice of hers is yelling after me. "What you need?", I ask as I run upstairs to her Room-yes hers. I really try not to stare but Damn-the though of her standing in front of me with nothin else covered than a small towel is waking 'him' up. "Um..yesterday you just told me to come here and I haven't bought clothes or anything.", She said cutely and turned away so I wouldn't see her blushing. Of course I did though. "I'll get you some.", I reply and symbolize her with my finger to follow me into my Bedroom. "So I've seen you don't feel too comfortable here so I'll let you have some rules.", I said as i opened the door of my closet. "Rules?", She asked as she looked around in my Room cutely. "Yes, like you can choose more things. Things like how often and where I can kiss you, how I'll call you, how we will act in from of my parents and all that Stuff.", I explain while looking though some clothes of mine for her to wear. I hope they fit I mean really that Woman is so tiny against me. "Oh...thanks.", She replied and I can hear her chuckle softly behind me. Damn she should do that more often-it's absolutely adorable. "Got something.", I said and handed her a White Blouse Of mine, some Dark Blue Jeans, Black Heels and a Black Bra with some Panties. "I'll get to shower, if you need something just ask.", I said and left the Room before she would reply. God this woman will be the Death of mine, I already get hard just by imagining her wearing my Clothes.

As I'm finally done showering and putting on Clothes i walk into the Living Room once more, greeted by the sound of the Television playing some Pirates Movie. "You're done? We should better go now or we'll get late, I told my mom we'd be there as soon as possible.", I said and my mouth almost dropped as she turned the Tv off and stood up. "Don't you have any other shirts?", She Asked as she chuckled cutely. I but my lip as I saw the adorable mess in front of me. My Blouse was like a mini Dress for her that reached down and stopped a little bit over her knees. The Jeans actually fit her pretty well since it's an old one of me and the shoes-oh god these shoes literally beg me to take her right now and that Table. "Um im afraid non of mine will fit you any better since that already is an old one but we can do something anyway.", I said as I finally found my Voice again. I walk to her and roll the sleeves up until her elbows and loose the belt of my Jeans to put it at her shirt. "Here we go.", I said and walked to the Door, opening it for her. "I've already put a suitcase in the car as you were showering, we can buy your clothes there or you'll just try mine.", I explain and she nodded before she walked outside of the apartment.

During the Drive I look at her very often sometimes her eyes met mine for a moment, otherwise she's looking out of the window or at her Phone. "What if your Parents don't like me?", She Asked after some time of driving. "They will, they're these kind of People which like everybody and besides, it doesn't matter since they'll never see you again.", I reply and move Driving. "You could rest a little bit if you want to, we still have to drive for Three and a half hour.", I said and she nodded cutely before leaning her Head against the Window once more.