Ten

Warning- a little Smut

Emma's POV
The day went by and turned out as the best one in my whole life. After Playing some other rounds of Soccer and a little bit of Handball, I showed Henry how to ride a bike-well of course with stabilizers and a helmet. It eventually felt like a Family, my Family, The one I belong to and it does mean something if a foster child says that. Regina made lasagna which turned out as my Second Favorite food-well the very Favorite is her of course *smirk smirk* oof-that makes Grilled Cheese go to the Third Place. Henry Insisted on showing and explaining me every Fairytale he'd knew and God he knew much.

"Emma?", Gina asked as she looked up at me from my lap. "Hmm?", I hummed, stroking her hair out of her lovely Face. "Thank you for today.", She smiled and I couldn't help but smile back as well. This was it. This was how I wanted to spent my whole life like. With Regina On my Lap and Henry snuggled against my side, leaning at my Lap as well, using it as some kind of pillow. The Feeling I get near them, nothing or anyone could fill the emptiness in the last Years, no one that could make me feel like that-Home. "Is Henry asleep?", She Asked an I nodded. "Oh okay, I'll get him upstairs and what do you think of getting ready for Bed as well?", She Asked and I smiled. "I'll get him upstairs, You'll go to Bed.", I said and picked the Boy up carefully not to wake him up. "Come.", I said and she chuckled a little bit. "What?", i asked while we made our way up to Henry's Room. "Someone's Dominant hm?", She Asked and giggled. "Hell yes.", I whispered back as I laid Henry in his Batman Bed. "You'll have to catch me for that.", She whispered and ran out of the Room.

Hell yes I will have to. I ran out of the Room as well but she was out of sight. So that's how she wants to play it-i like it. I closed Henry's door and made my way through the house. "Attackkkkk.", She yell-whispered (lol idrk what it is either haha) as she jumped at my back, causing me to fall on the Ground. Okay this was like super adorable. She pinned my hands at the floor with her own ones and sat at my Stomach. O God she really thinks she's stronger than me. "I won this Time.", She said and grinned cutely. "Nope.", I said and quickly stood up. I threw her on my shoulder and held her Ass so she wouldn't fall off while her hands hung down at my Back. I mean I wouldn't need to hold her by her ass but-well-yes i do.

I walked us to her Bedroom and closed the door behind us, locking it. I sat her down at the Chair which was opposite of the Bed and placed her Hands at the sides of it, trapping her. "Hmm....I won.", I said and kissed her passionately. "So What are you going to do to me?", She Asked and I smirked. "Hmm id fuck the Shit out of you but we don't want to wake Henry do we?", I said teasingly and she shook her Head in agreement. "Still-you attacked me and that can't get you out of here without any kind of Punishment.", I said and let go of the Chair. I pulled off my Jeans and my Boxers. "I should be Bad more often.", She murmured, causing me to smirk. She licked my whole Length before taking it in her mouth, sucking it and squeezing my balls causing me to moan. "Such a good Girl.", I managed to say in between my Moans. I held her hair back as I Pushed her Head a little bit forward so she'd take more into her Mouth. "Oh fuck I'm about to Cum.", I warned and she squeezed them a little more. I groaned as I came In her Mouth. "Swallow it.", I instructed and she did. God that turned me on. "Come.", I said and lead her to the Bed. I sat down and laid her Into the spot of the bed next to me just before leaning over her. "Hmm if you get too loud we'll have to stop and we don't want that do we?", I asked and she nodded. I took off her Clothes and pushed inside of her causing her to moan loudly. "You won't cum until I allow you to, understood?", I whispered Into her ear and she nodded. I kept going as a smirk formed on my face. That was pure torture for her. I knew she could've come any moment. "Mhh..Please Daddy. C-Can I Cum?", She Asked as she moaned. "Not yet my sweet Baby.", I replied with a smirk as I Squeezed her Ass teasingly. "O God.", She moaned, already close. "P-Please Daddy.", She Managed to say. "Mmm good Baby. Now you can Cum. Cum for me-cum on Daddy's dick.", I said with that smirk on my face and just a few seconds later she came. She covered her Mouth with her hands so we wouldn't wake up Henry. God what a Night, and that was just the Beginning.