Twenty-Two

Emma's POV

I quickly grabbed Regina and lifted her up so I'd be Piggybacking her. I ran upstairs as fast as possible and threw everything on the Way behind me, followed closely by The Loud Footsteps Of Robin. He yelled some things which I didn't listen to since I was too panicked to show them some attention. I quickly made my Way to the Door to find it Locked-as I expected. I hit it with my Feet until it Broke while Robin was still trying to climb over all the Chairs, Tables, Broken Vases, Broken Glasses and Even an Wardrobe I managed to knock over. I ran outside again as fast as I could, knowing he'd be faster outside since there was nothing I could throw at him or in his way. I quickly took out my Car Keys from my Jeans Pocket and handed them to Regina who still hasn't said a word. I ran into the High Grass like I did before, trying to find the right way to my Car again. I still heard his Yells which were quite useful since I knew in which direction I mustn't go.

After a short while we finally Reached the Car and I quickly put her down in the Seat next to me. I phoned the Police and told them everything.

"Are you okay?", i asked as we pulled up the Car in front of her House again. "Yes.", She whispered and I took her into my Arm. "Did he hurt you?", I asked and she shook her Head once again. "I knew you'd find me.", She whispered and i kissed her softly. "I will always find you.", I replied and got out of the Car. I walked to Regina's Car Door and opened it for her. She struggled a little bit to move her Leg so I helped her to walk by holding her waist while her hands were around my Neck. "I love you.", I said before I opened the Door to her Home.

"I love you too.", She whispered and smiled at me. Oh thank God i got to see that Smile again. "MOMMA!", Henry Yelled and immediately Ran into her Arms as he Saw us walking inside. "Oh God Baby are you okay?", She Asked as she lifted him up. "Yes! Mom and Me made a plan to trick Aunt Zelena and she was Hiding at the Toilet!", He squeaked out as he bursted into laughing. Omg Did he Just Call me Mom?! "Why are you Crying Mom?", He asked as his eyes met mine. "Did I say something wrong?", He asked and I shook my head while Tears were running Down my Cheek. "I'll talk to Ivy.", Regina said as she handed me Henry and ran into Ivy's arms. I took his small Hand and walked outside with him.

"No Henry, you didn't say something wrong. I'm crying because I'm just so happy.", I explained and he made a confused Face. "Why would you cry then? I usually laugh when I'm happy.", He said and sat down at my Lap. "I know Kid but sometimes when we get really Happy we can't take it anymore and Cry it out.", I explained. "What made you so happy Mom?", He asked cutely. Oh god and I felt another wave of Tears running down my face. "You. I'm that happy because I have the hi or to be called Mom by you.", I explained and he kissed my Nose like I used to do with Regina all the Time. "I love you Mom.", He said and I hugged him tightly.

As we went inside again Ivy smiled all over. "Just a few minutes before you arrived here, we got a call from The Police Department. They've arrested Robin and Zelena isn't allowed to go anywhere near you or Henry again or she'll be arrested as well.", She explained and we all smiled happily. My little Family. All I need.

Time Skip-a few hours later

Ivy has went home again since she had to take care of her Babies and her Husband while Regina, Henry and Me were cuddled up against each other's once again watching a Disney Movie. Henry once again commented every two seconds of Alice in wonderland while Regina and I tried to shoot the popcorn into each other's Mouths once More. My Family. It's not Big. But it's all I want.

That was the Last Part of the Story. I hope you enjoyed it though💚❤️
See you my Lil Evil Regals😘💙💛🧡🖤