Seventeen

Warning-Smut😂😏

Emma's POV
I hummed as I woke up by Regina the next Morning. I opened my eyes and saw her on Top of me, looking at me with her big Brown eyes while her Hands were in my Boxers, stroking my Chock teasingly. "Someone's Horny?", I asked amused and she giggled cutely. "We can stop.", She said but I quickly shook my head and put her hands back in my Pants. "We should get up.", She said as she was stroking me teasingly. "No.", I said and she rolled her eyes. "Someone's Dominant aren't you?", She asked giggling. "Did you just roll your Eyes at me?", I asked with an raised eyebrow. I fully stripped down my Pants and my Boxers and tangled my hand into her Hair. "What? Now you've made me horny.", I shrugged and she giggled once more. God what a cutie. She licked my whole length before taking it all in her Mouth. "Mhh i Love this, you're so good at it.", I moaned and She hummed with her Mouth full of me. She started squeezing my balls and nipping on my Top causing me to Moan loudly. "Oh God. Yes.", I groaned and pushed her Head a little so she'd take more into her mouth. "We have time baby, Your Sister Said she'd bring him over at 11.00 a.m.", I said as I pushed her more. "Oh God! Fuck I think I'll cum all in your Mouth!", I warned. She hummed again and squeezed my balls a little bit more. I groaned loudly as I came, She swallowed it and got up again, now facing me. I grinned like and idiot seeing there's still some of my Cum on her bottom Lip. "Mhh come here baby Girl.", I said and licked it off her Lip causing us both to moan.

I grabbed her waist and carried her to the Chair. I took two belts of mine from the Closet and tied her hands to the Chair with them. "Mhh i bet you want to touch me now Baby Girl.", I smirked and she nodded as she bit her Bottom Lip. I smirked once more and sat down on her Lap. I ripped her shirt open and took it off. "Mhh you're so beautiful.", I hummed and started massaging her breasts through her Black Bra. She tried to get off the belt concentrated while moaning loudly. I leaned forward so her face would be at my breasts but before she could met into the touch I pulled away again. "Mhh no touching baby.", I said and she whimpered. I swung my fingers into her Panties and rubbed small circles at her already warm core. God this woman will be my Death. She learned into my touch, still trying to get the Belt off. "Mhh you're so wet already.", I whispered to her lips, the other Hand of mine was pushing her in the back of the Chair. "Emma...Please.", She moaned. "Mhh not yet Baby.", I said as I put my fingers out of her again. I licked them a little bit before putting them into her Mouth. She immediately started sucking them and swinging her tongue between them. "Such a good Girl.", I said and kissed her. I untied her Wrists again and got up from her Lap. I hope I didn't crush her tiny Body tho.

She got up a second later and ran into me causing me to fall back in the Bed. She was on Top of me and smirked triumphantly. "Mhh what are you gonna do with me Baby Girl?", I asked and she put her Hand around my Chock once more since I didn't wear any Bottoms. "Please Daddy..Fuck me.", she pleaded with big Puppy eyes. I didn't cry as I watched Titanic so I won't give in with these Puppy eyes-okay maybe-okay Fine-yea definitely. "I won't fuck you Babe, I'll make Love to you.", I whispered In her Ear just before grabbing her by her Ass and flipping her so I'd be on Top. I wasted no more Time and quickly entered her, earning a moan of us both. "O God.", She screamed when I pushed into her Hardly. "God I'm going to cum.", I groaned as I held her in place by her Hips. "Yes. Please Daddy. Fill me up.", She pleaded in between Moans. I pushed deep inside her once More before letting go, followed by an orgasm of hers. I pulled out and quickly licked all her Core clean with my Tongue. "Oh God.", She moaned. "It's just me Babe.", I smirked. I couldn't see her, but knew she'd have rolled her eyes at that moment though.

"Let's get showered. Henry will be here soon.", I said as I took a look at my Phone which showed 10.19 a.m. already. She whined a little bit and closed her eyes as she'd be sleeping since some hours already. I lifted her up and carried her into the Shower. She leaned her Head against my Chest as I showered both of us without letting go of her or even sat her down.