Seven

Emma's POV
"So, what did you want to say about our parents?", She asked as we entered the Bathroom. God this woman-we've just had sex and I still can't take my eyes off her. "Um..Right, i wanted to tell you we don't have to spent the whole week here, we can also go back but I understand it if you don't want to spend your Time with me anymore since I can assure you that your Photo won't be published or send anywhere.", I explained and looked down in shame. I'm so stupid-she doesn't deserve to be with someone just because they've blackmailed her. "Hey", She said as she walked closer o me and cupped my face in her hands. "Emma I've agreed to be your Girlfriend, I'd love to spend time with you, also without getting Blackmailed. And besides, i want to give us a change and I want us to work.", She said and her lips met mine again. "I want that too.", I breathed out and kissed her passionately. "So, when are we allowed to leave?", She Laughed out and followed me into the shower. "Whenever you want, My Queen. We can stay the whole week or just three days.", I replied as I started to wash her body. Somehow this didn't get awkward.

"So about your Son, can I meet him?", I ask as we were cuddled up in bed I once again. "I'd love that. You need to know he's shy though. He doesn't have much friends because of that either and probably because he wants a Dad.", She explained sadly. "I'll be looking forward to meet him.", I replied and pecked her lips. "Um, don't be mad but I promised my Parents to go with them at the Festival Tomorrow..with you.", I said out of sudden. I bit my Lip to hold back my laughs as I saw her unmotivated face. "What Festival?", She Asked and tan her fingers over my Arm abs. "A Fairytale one. Everybody clothes themselves as a Character Of a Fairytale, The best outfit wins.", I explain. "So like the Birthday party of a Five Year old?", She Asked and we both laughed as I nodded. "Fine, I'll go.", She said and rolled her eyes. I pulled her closer to me and kissed the top of her head, then her forehead and at last her nose, causing her to giggle cutely. I rolled over so I was on top of her and Pinned both of her hands with one one mine over her head, The other One started tickling her all over her body. "Ahhh Emma!", She squeaked and tried to turn around or get me off her. I still can't believe that adorable mess is actual MY mess, my beautiful and precious Mess. "Emma stop!", She giggles loudly. "I've won.", I replied and got down of her again. "Won What?", She Asked exhausted as she finally got to breath normal again. "You.", I simply replied and kissed her nose before snuggling in bed with her as before. I groan as my Stupid Phone disturbed the perfect moment almost completely. "Hello-Mary Margaret?", I started as i picked up the Phone and the Caller ID showed Mary Margaret. Urg-What now??

"Hey Emmy, we just wanted to check if everything's fine and if you'd need anything, David and Me decided to drive home today anyway so we could spend more time with yo hand Regina."

"That's Grea-GOD!"

"What's wrong Emmy?"

"I-Uh-Stomach-Food-I've eaten too much", I groaned, really trying not to let out any moans as my Girlfriend was teasing me by stroking my chock and massaging my breasts.

"Ow. My poor Baby. We'll get you some water when we're back, it should take too long anyway. Did you already tell Regina about tomorrow?"

"Uh-Ye-Yes."

"Aw sweetheart is it that bad? Should we get some medicine in our way?"

"No-Uh-it's Fine."

"Okay, if you say so. Don't forget, tomorrow we'll be shopping the Costumes and at the afternoon is the Festival."

"Yea Mo-God!-Mom"

"Are you sure you're okay Emmy?"

"Yes Mom. Uh-I gotta hang up now."

"Okay, we'll see you at home."

"Oh you're dead.", I smirk as I put the phone away again. "That was for tickling me.", She pouted cutely. "Nope.", I replied and grabbed her by her waist, pulling her closer to me until she was laying at my Lap once more. "Hmm, What should I do with you?", I thought out loud. "I'll definitely have to punish you but there are several ways...I could spank that ass of yours or something else.", I smirked down at her teasingly. "Hmm.", She hummed and shrugged her shoulders in the Most Innocently way. "Come here and give Daddy a kiss.", I teased along, Pulling her up so she'd sit on my Lap. God I love this-why does her sitting on my lap turn me so much on?! She put a kiss on my lips before sliding her tongue up and down my Bottom lip teasingly. God this woman. She squealed a little bit as I threw her carefully in the Spot of the Bed next to us and placed myself at the Top of her once more. I sucked in her Pulse Point and bit her soft skin until there were visible marks. Then I let go off her, immediately followed by a whimper of hers, causing me to smirk once again. "Your Punishment.", I laughed and cuddled down in bed with her again. God I want to spend the rest of my Life like this, relaxing in Bed with her. Or well-just with her anywhere, it doesn't really matter where we are as long as we're together. Before I knew I let sleep take over me. Damn how did we make it to spend the whole day in Bed except for the Shower, Lunch and Dinner?