Thirteen

Emma's POV
I was Playing some Games on my Phone while Regina was making Lasagna as the Door Bell rung. "I'll get it.". I said and opened it, facing a Man that was quite Handsome. Well for a man I mean. "Is Regina here?", He asked and i nodded. "Daniel.", He Introduced hisself before passing me and getting to the Kitchen. "Hey.", She greeted him with a nice smile. "Hey Gina. I've missed you.", He said and lifted her up in a big hug. Hmm I didn't know what to think about that...so I just stood there waiting g for any kind of explanation. I hope I didn't show my jealousy too much tho. "Emma this is Daniel. Daniel this Is Emma.", She said and he smiled. "I'm her Girlfriend.", I said making him Laugh. What the Hell is so funny?? "Don't worry Dude, I'm Into Boys-and taken. Gina's just an old Friend.", He said and I breathed out. "Good.", I murmured what he hopefully didn't hear. I walked to Regina and kissed her Cheek softly, showing her she's Mine. Well-he May be Gay but to be honest she can turn Gay Men Into straight ones and straight Women into Gay one's. "When you got here?", She Asked as she turned her attention back to the Lasagna. "Leila has been Calling me for a Job here, as a Police Officer. Where's the Kid?", He asked. "He's at a Friend but he'll be back today again.", She Answered. "Okay..well I just wanted to say hello again. She's a keeper.", He said as he turned to me. I still haven't made up my mind about that guy.

"I can't wait for him to be back.", I said as I kissed her Nose. "Daniel?", She Asked and laughed a little bit. "No. Henry.". I said and laughed as well. "You-You really like this? And me? And Henry?", She Asked and turned around to me. "Yes Baby Girl. I love it. I love That Little Guy and I love waking up next to you, laughing with you or just holding you in my arms but more important...I love you.", I said. Fuck she'll leave me now. Crap I didn't mean to say it that early already. "You-You Love me?", She Asked with a small Tear running down her cheek. O god I've already messed up. "Yes Baby. You're my everything.", I said as I stroke the Tear away with my Thumb and kissed her Nose. "I love you too Emma.", She whispered, unable to get her Voice any stronger. She pulled me Into a passionate Kiss and I immediately kissed her back. I don't know how but it's like we wouldn't need to tell us how much we love each other's, it's like everything we do shows already. The kisses full of Love and Happiness or just the Great Movie Nights with her And Henry. "And What will we do in the future?", She Asked as we pulled away again. "I'm not sure yet. I just know I want to spend it with you And Henry. I want to be like an other parent for him or at least someone that can help him with his homework or does some silly things with him, someone that embarrasses him in front of a future Girlfriend and someone that Helps him to get through hard times. Someone with an Advice that he first needs to understand before he can take it. I want to be the One he can have fun with or the Someone that tries the Most stupid things with him but still can call it the best Time in our Life's. I want to be a someone for you. I want to be the first one you'll see if you wake up and the last one you'll see before you close your eyes. I want to me the someone with the strong hands which hold you if you need it and i want to be the someone that wipes away your Tears and helps you to get through it and i want to be the someone you share your Life with.", I said and more Tears built up in her adorable Face. God I didn't even know where that just came from. It's like she just always helps me to find the right words. "I want that too.", She said and pulled me into a kiss once more. She put her hands around my Neck while mine were taking hold of her waist, holding her as close as possible.

"Hey Emma.", Henry said smiling as I arrived at his Friends place to take him home again. Gina wanted to do it thought but I got her to let me do it. So I could build something up to the Child and all that. "Hey Bud. Ready to go?", I asked and he nodded. We Both walked to my Car and he Hopped in next to me into the Child's seat which I got From Regina. "So? You're happy to start seeing all your friends again in a few Weeks?", I broke the silence after some Time. "No.", He simply said. "Why not?", I asked as I looked at him playing some game in my Phone.

"Dylan Browson."

"Who's that?"

"A guy. He's always mean to me and before the break started he took away Toodles."

"What's Toodles?"

"My Tiger. I can't fall asleep without him."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"He's older Than me. He is already Six years old and will turn Seven."

"Do you know where he lives?"

"Yes. Why?"