Two

Time skip-7 p.m. -at Emma's apartment

Emma's POV
Black Jeans and a grey tank top-is this Okay? What-No Swan-It's not like you have a date with her now-you'll just have a beautiful hot angel in your Apartment-and then at your Parents house, pretending to be your Girlfriend-absolutely nothing to worry about!
I rushed to the Door as there was a soft knock on it, of course I knew exactly who it was. As I opened it I faced the Beautiful Brunette in all her shine and glory. She wore a cute little black Top and some cute Jeans, very unluckily of her as I thought since she's actually wearing cute mini skirts and blouses, whatever this looks much hotter. No Swan! She's just here to help you out with that Stupid Problem Of yours-nothing Else, she wouldn't want it anyway! Our eyes met for a short moment before she walked inside. Perhaps this is wrong but I don't care, I don't care that I shouldn't look at her Ass and do it anyway though. "You can sit down here.", I said as I lead her to my Bench in the Living Room. She hasn't talked yet, have I scared her off? Is she mad at me? Well I could understand but still. "We should talk about the next days and weeks, actually I will talk and you will Listen, okay?", I ask and she nods her gorgeous head in Agreement. "So, you will stay here tonight and we will learn more about each other's, you will do exactly what I say, not just for today-for the whole Break, otherwise that Photo will be out. Understood?", I ask and once again she's nodding. I hate myself for this. "Good. There's a Drive Of Five Hours to get at My Parents house since they don't really live in a big City, more a little town. We will stay there and we will just call each other's Baby or Babe. That's all important I guess.", I explained and she nodded once again. "Good, so I'll tell you First about me. My name's Emma Swan, I'm 19 years old, I'm actually a foster child but my parents Mary Margaret Nolan and David Nolan had adopted me in an age of fifteen. I have a seven years old Brother named Neal and I love Grilled Cheese. My favorite movie is Avengers.", I explained and she nodded. I make a small gesture and she clears her throat before talking. "I'm Regina Mills I'm 22 years old, Im a Teacher at Storybrooke High, I don't have a favorite Food or Any Favorite Movie. My Mother wanted me to marry the Mayor but I decided against it. And last but not least it looks like I'm getting blackmailed by one of my students.", She said and I let out a small sigh. "Oh and there's something else you should know about me as well.", I said, causing her to look up again as I took her chin in my Fingers. Damn this feels Good. "I'm intersexual.", I said and she nodded again. "Now, would you like to have some Water, Babe?". I asked and she shook her Head cutely. I could definitely get used to calling her like this. "Come here.", I say and she does so. I pull her down into my Lap and turn on the TV to watch some stupid stuff like any random Comedy Shows there. With one of my Hands I'm leaning her backwards against my Chest, The Other one is around her tiny Waist. She smells like apples and vanilla and her skin is so soft like the one of an angel, how can I do this to her?!

After some time I realize that she had already fallen asleep, so I turned the TV off, carried her in bridal Style into the Bed inside of the Guest room and went to bed myself as I realized how tired I actually was.

"What do you need Miss Swan?", The Gorgeous Brunette Asked me as we were alone In the class once again. I walk to the door and lock it, then I make my way to her and stroke her check softly with my thumb. "You.", I say and lift her up so she's sitting on the Teacher's Table. "Emma we can't do this.", She said but I close her mouth with two of my Fingers. The other hand of mine opens the Zip of my Jeans and then hers. She gazes at my size and before I or her can do anything else, I grab her panties and rib them down, then I take him in my hand and push inside of hers. Her Moans are so hot and at the same time cute, The way her Body arches into me turns me on and her walls tightened around me causes me to cum-inside of her. "O god.", She moaned and covers her mouth by her Hand to keep the moans quiet. "Come for Daddy.". i moaned as I rub my thumb against her core in small circles and grab her ass, squeezing and hitting it just before she came. "Good Girl.", I Said and licked her Clean again causing her to moan more.

Urg-it was a dream, of course it was just a dream. As i look at my Phone the Time tells 4.00 a.m. I ignore that for now and run into the Bathroom since I'm that hard that it hurts. How can this women make me that crazy? I hate doing this-I'm disgusted by myself but otherwise, what can I Other do when I'm hard like a pole. Oh Fuck that Stripper Photo-I wish I would get to see her do this for me, like just for me-but why should she, I'm her Student and she's an Adult and a Teacher. God damnit Emma don't think like that!