Twenty

At little late today, hope you enjoy it tho😂🥰

Regina's POV (hehe first time xD)
As I opened my eyes again I wasn't at that warm and smoothing House Of Mine, I didn't feel Emma's strong arms wrapped around me anymore as if she'd be protecting me from the world. I didn't hear Henry's laughs anymore or him arguing with Emma about why Disney movies are like they are. It was dark-and cold. I was alone in a room without noises. "Hello my Love.", I heard Robins way too familiar voice in the Room, just a few inches away from me. I jumped up and looked through the Room confused, nowhere seeing him thought. Suddenly I felt strong arms wrapped Around me, nothing like Emma's of course. "Robin. Let me go! Please! They will find me and the you'll go into jail!", I threatened, trying to sound Threatening. But I obviously failed as he began to chuckle behind me. "Aww my Love. Still full of humor.", He chuckled and he nippled on my ear lobe. "I'm not afraid of you!", I said and punched him away-finally with success. He stepped closer to me and I automatically took a step behind until I bumped with my back at the wall. His eyes darkened and I knew what he would do. Slap me. Punch me. Anything like that. Or rape me. It wouldn't be the first time. Instead he Took out his Phone and picked it up. He slammed his fist against the wall and left furiously. God-saved by the Phone.

Emma's POV
There it is. The Redhead Bitch's house. Bigger than I thought tho. I decided to find her-now. And I wouldn't spent any time with waiting for the Police officers to find her anymore that was my thing now as well. I finally got Ivy to go outside to shop some things for Dinner. I paid Henry to go and eat ice cream with the Witch so I could get into her house. Now that i was thinking about the plan again-it actually was pretty good. And no-I'm not even bothering to call her by name. I quickly hid behind a bush as She and Henry went out of the House, hand in Hand. God that's disgusting. As they were out of sight I took a stone from the ground and crashed the back Door of the house with it. Luckily Henry described me the house very well before, so i wouldn't have to be searching long. Well for whatever I'd be looking for. I entered the house and immediately got greeted by several Henry Photos on the Wall. There were a few Photos of another Woman, an older one and Regina, who was crossed out. Bitch! I put on plastic gloves which I got from the Bathroom, probably to clean the toilet or something. I went to the Living Room and through the Bedroom. Nothing. Not even a little thing that would help me to find her. Then I got into the Kitchen and the Bathroom, well just to make sure but of course there wasn't any hint either. I finally made my way to her Office. I looked into every drawer of her Desk, every locker and into every File until I finally seemed to found something useful. And address. I quickly took a photo of it as I heard the Door unlocking, seconds later I recognized Henry's and The witch's voices. I panicked and quickly hid in one of the Lockers as I heard her and Henry going upstairs.  "Psst! Henry!", I whispered so he'd be the only one that could hear me. He looked at me while The Redhead had walked into any Room, as I figured the Bedroom. "Help me Kid, I need to get out.", I said and he nodded. "Aunt Zelena? Can we go and play Hide and Seek?", He asked and she turned around smiling. "Yes sure baby. And it's Mommy.", She said and I mentally puked. Otherwise I just rolled my eyes. "Okay. I'll count and you will hide. But there are rooms you're not allowed to be in because the house is too big.", He said and she smiled. "Which?"
"Your Work Room, The Kitchen and The Living Room.", He said and I mentally pat him on his shoulder. Clever boy. That's exactly the way I need to get outside again. "Okay.", She said and ran away while Henry pretended to close his eyes. "Good Boy!", I said and ran outside with him while the Bitch Probably was hiding next to the Toilet or something. I couldn't stop grinning by the Thought tho.

I was in the living room once more,  thinking about the note. Could this he it? Was she at that address? I'd find out the next day. Ivy was taking Henry to Bed and she took care of him very well..but isn't my Regina thought.