Sixteen

Emma's POV
Regina's been awkward all morning. She wasn't that happy or at least it didn't seem like it. She's been acting as normal as possible for Henry and Put Fake smiles on but I saw through it, besides I know that Fake smile too well. "What's wrong? Why have you been acting so weird?", I asked as Henry was upstairs to play with his soft toys once again and I helped Regina with the Dishes. "I have no Idea what you mean.", She replied without looking up. "You do. Why that sad today?", I asked as I lifted her chin up so she'd look at me. God these beautiful Brown Eyes. "Im not sad. I'm like every other Day.", She said. Of course I didn't buy a word of it. "By the Way can you go Shopping today and maybe out with Henry? I have to work quite a Lot and he'd enjoy it really much.", She said and I happily agreed.

"Exhausted from Playing?", I asked and laughed at the Sweaty Boy in front of me. He had played non stop for like three hours-maybe three and a half. He laughed as well and took a big Bite of his Cake. "Can we also go swimming?", He asked with a full mouth. "What about if we do it tomorrow?", I asked and he sighted. "But why? Momma needs her Time anyway and I don't want to go Home when he's there.", He mocked. "Who's there?", I asked. "Robin. Every Week they Meet and talk about Me and where I can stay. One time I almost had to go home with him. When I'm at home whole he's there he always talks to me and wants to know everything about Momma, so mostly I'm at Aunt Ivy at that Time.", He explained. "So Robin is with her Right Now?", I asked and he Nodded. "Okay what do you think of that Plan. I will get you to your Aunt Ivy and you'll stay there until Tomorrow. Tomorrow we can go Swimming, Eating Ice Cream and I play soccer with you.", I suggested and he happily agreed.

As I got home-well at Reginas I've already heard their Yelling. "You! Get the Fuck out!", I yelled as I saw Robin. "Emma.", She whispered. For now I've decided to ignore her. "You Leave!", He fired back and pushed Regina away roughly so she'd fall on the Floor between us. "Leave!", I yelled once again, my Fists pressed together hardly to help me to keep control. "We'll see again soon.", he snapped and left. I guess I still have that effect when I'm angry. "Emma.", She whispered once again as she got up from the Floor. "No Emma! You've lied to me about this! Now Come!",I said loudly, probably too loud since a Tear Rolled down her Cheeks.

I laid her over my Leg as we Arrived in the Bedroom and Put off her Jeans while she Placed her hands at my Thighs. "You...will...never...lie..to...me...again.", I whispered into her ear, one word per Slap on her Almost Naked Ass. She whimpered and nodded. "I can't hear you.", I said and slapped her Ass Cheeks once more. She whimpered again. There already was a pink form of my Hand on her Ass, which didn't stop me thought. I've never been that Rough with her before but she needs to Learn it. "I won't ever lie to you..I promise Emma.", She said and cried out a little bit as my Hand found her Ass again. That wasn't as harmless and teasing like the first time I've spanked her, that Time it was rough and to show her how to act towards me, not too hard tho since I didn't want to hurt her badly. "Good.", I said and hit her Ass once again. "Come.", I said as I let go of Her again. I sat down on the Chair again and made a gesture showing her to come and sit down at my Lap. "Listen Baby im sorry okay. Daddy got carried away. Just don't lie to me anymore, you're so important to me and I don't want you to get hurt.", I said and new tears ran down her cheeks. "You Liar! You tell me you'd care about me and don't want me to get hurt but you lie! You only see me as your Little Sex Toy and you're hurting me! You're just like Him you're beating me-Just Like he used to do!", She cried out. "Baby that's not true, I love you and you're so much more. I'm sorry I spanked you that Hard, I was just really upset about you and him being together al day.", I explained and she cried out more. "I'm not weak!", She sobbed and shrunk down at my Lap, leaning against my Chest now. "I never said you'd be weak.", I said and held her close. "I'm sorry Emma.", She cried out into my shirt. "Shht. It's okay Baby.", I said and she nodded crying.

"You wanna talk about what happened before?", I asked as we were cuddled up at the sofa once again. It was in the Middle of the Night since we couldn't sleep a bit. "I'm sorry. It's just that spanking reminded me of some things.", She said and a tear rolled down from her already red eyes. "Of what, Baby Girl?", I asked as I cupped her chin. "Robin. My Mother. My sister. All of that. Robin used to beat me all the Time when I didn't listen to him or didn't want to do things. He had called me names and fucked me until I was sore, even though I told him to stop. My Mother used to bear me as well if I wouldn't listen. My Sister has called me names and hated me all my Life. I've always been some weak toy for everyone. You've hit a nerve and I shouldn't have said all these things to you. I know you aren't like them.", She explained in Tears and I hugged her tight. "God I'll fight them all if I have to.", I said and kissed the Top of her Head. "What Did you and Robin came to? For Henry I mean.", I asked. "I told him to stay away from me and Him and well then you came. I'm afraid of him.", She explained and buried her face into my chest.

Red Butterflies//Swanqueenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें