Nine

"How long is it?", She Asked cutely. "Not long, we'll arrive in Storybrooke I'm about twenty Minutes.", I replied and put my right and on her tight, squeezing it softly. I'm the Type of Girl that drives one handed, like one hand On the steering wheel and the other one besides the seat or somewhere.
"What will we do if we get home?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well..about my Sister. She's keeping an Eye on Henry and depends on what will happen if we arrive, I need to tell her if I got it or If she can watch him a little bit longer."

"Oh, well what do you think of it if I drive us to your House and I'll spent some days there. I wanted to meet your Son anyway."

"Really?"

"Yes Gina, I care about you and I like you-much"

She nodded and looked down silently. Damn Swan that wasn't the L word she wanted to hear! Why can't u say it!? I mean she won't leave me because I say it will she? Otherwise what if she doesn't feel as same. I should wait a little longer to say it.

My mouth dropped open one time again as we pulled up in from of her house. Okay Who am i kidding this isn't a house-that's a fuckin mansion! "What's wrong?", She Asked as she got out of the Car. "Wow.", I just said, feeling like the biggest Idiot in world. "MOMA!", A small Boy yelled as he Immediately ran into our direction-jumping at her so she'd catch him. I mean I don't blame him, id jump her every The-Not. The. Right. Moment. Swan. "Hey Baby, How was it with Auntie Ivy?", She Asked. God this literally made my Heart melt. He's much cuter in Natural- well almost a rivalry for his hot Mom. He has the chance-or had the chance to suck these Boobs-damn Swan don't you get jealous at a four Years old. "Hey Sis, who's that?", Another Brunette that just entered the house Asked. This must be her sister. "Hey, thank you for taking care of him. That's Emma.", She introduced me and I smiled awkwardly. "Ivy. You're her Girlfriend?", She Asked and chuckled. God that reminded me of her chuckles. "Emma. And yes, I am.", I said Proudly and looked back at the Boy who was still hugging Regina's leg like she'd go away for a twenty-years trip without him or something like that. "Come on, let's go Inside.", She said and we all walked inside again, well except of Ivy, I didn't get much since I was playing with the Boy but I think she had to go home or to work. "Henry, this Is Emma.", Regina said and the Boy grinned cutely. "Will you be my new Papa?", He asked and I couldn't fight back a smile. Good Swan-you've got the Boy on your Side. I looked over at my Girlfriend who's face expression was quite shocked and embarrassed I guess. "I'll try to. I mean I hope I have the honor to be.", I said and took Regina's small hand in Mine. "So, wanna play Football? Or soccer?", I asked. "I Don't know how to play that. Momma cant play it.", He said. Of course Swan! He didn't have a Dad to show him that! "I'll teach you.", I said and He squeaked before running outside, gesturing me to follow him. "You-you don't need to do-", I cut her off my putting one of my Fingers on her lip. "I want to. You can go and relax or something like that.", I said and kissed her nose. "EMMMMMAAAAAA.", The boy yelled after me, causing us both to chuckle.

"So, what you wanna start with?", I asked and he chose Soccer for first. Lucky me-that's easier to explain. "Okay So, it's pretty easy. This here is the goal.", I said as I showed him the space between two Chairs which we put there before. "You have to shoot the ball into it. I can step out of the Goal, there aren't much rules except No Biting, pushing or Tickling.", I explained and he nodded cutely. Almost like his Momma... We played a few games which he masterly Won. God I'm glad Gina's showering or something like that and doesn't see me loosing against a four years old that he never played it anyway. Finally he agreed on taking a rest. "So, have you ever met your Dad?", I asked exhausted. He chuckled cutely before answering. "Once. But momma's right-he's not cool at all. I mean he looks cool but he's so uptight and he makes Momma cry all the Time.", He explained. "Do you miss him?", I asked him, suddenly feel sorry for him tho. I mean I would kill that Man but still, what a hard time for a child. "Well..yes and no. I don't want to see him because he hurt Momma but I like the One she had always told me of. I have a photo and Momma says that he can be however I want him to be for me.", He explained and looked after something in his pocket.

Wow

Wow. I mean wow. She's beautiful and he-well-nice. I could hardly hear Henry talk next to me as I just looked at the beauty on that Photo. The Smile I fell in love with. They eventually look happy at the Photo, like he wouldn't have been a completely asshole to her."So you will be my New Daddy?", He asked and i nodded. "I will try my best to do. Don't worry I'm cool. Whenever you need something, just come to me.", I said and he hugged me closely. "Thanks.", He said and a small tear escaped his Eyes. "Will you stay here, like Moving in or at least stay for the Night or a month?", He asked. God I got him on my side-that's good I guess. "I'm afraid I can't mi in just yet but as soon as I'm Twenty I'll do. I can stay here for the whole Break, means, until School starts again, but don't worry, I'll come here by everyday.", I said and he nodded. God he's so much alike her.