Nineteen

Emma's POV
Regina decided to take it since I was kinda Henry's Pillow. He looked so adorable as he laid there sleeping peacefully.

"Emma.", She yelled after me and I carefully got up so I wouldn't wake Henry. "Ye-", My Words died on my tongue as I saw Robin standing in the Doorway once again, having a hard grip on Regina's wrist while she tried to punch him away. "Get the fuck off her!", I said loudly and pushed him away. "I want you Regina and you know it! You'll be with me. I own you!", He yelled and pushed me away before grabbing her Arm and dragging her out of the House. I tried to get up but my head hit the corner of wall and I didn't find the strength to do so. I hated myself for just laying there without helping my Love.

I opened my eyes again and Found myself in the Bed. I quickly looked besides me, hoping it just would have been a bad Dream, but the missing person in the Bed and my Hurting Head told me Otherwise. "Emma. You're awake.", I heard the familiar Voice of Ivy as she opened the Door to the Bedroom. "What happened? Why are you here?", I stuttered unsure. She handed me a glass of water and some pills, then she sighed, I could tell she was close to Tears. "I...Robin..he had shown up Yesterday Night-do you remember? I got phoned by Henry around midnight. He was crying and telling me you wouldn't wake up and Regina was gone. Then he talked about some midnight ghosts or something. When I got here you were laying passed out at the Floor and Regina's Phone was outside. I looked around to Find Robins Car's tire prints-well I figured they were his since I Your Car isn't here and They are too big for Regina's or Mine. I put Henry and you to bed, now he's watching Tv.", She explained and I broke out in tears as the pictures of last night flashed back in my head. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have closed my fuckin eyes. I usually never cry in front of anybody, never show any weakness towards someone but it was all too much for me to take. I cried out into Ivy's shoulder as she was holding me tight. "It was all my fault. She called after me and I wasn't strong enough to help her.", I stuttered while crying. "No no no-it's not. This goes in Robin and we will find her and then he will be arrested and can never harm her, you or Henry ever again. Once again I heard the Doorbell ringing.

We both went downstairs to see a Red haired woman squeezing Henry's Cheeks. "Zelena.", Ivy Said unimpressed and the Redhead turned around to face us. "Sister.", She said and smiled down at Henry who was running toward us. "What do you want here. Sister?", Ivy Asked with a little bit of a sarcastic voice at the Word Sister. "I'm here to take my Boy.", She said as if it would be the most natural thing in world. "The Hell you'll do!", I snapped. I realized it's the first time that day I was talking clearly. "Oh please. Regina's not here and Robin isn't as well. Which means I get the Boy.", She said and moved closer to lift him up but he hid behind me and Ivy's legs. "No. Henry stays with me. He isn't your son you have no right to get him.", Ivy snapped and held her Hand protecting at The top of The four Years old Boy's Head. "And since when do you have the Right to get him once she's gone?!", She snapped back. God I wanted to punch her for that but I kept quiet and let Ivy talk. "Regina isn't Dead which means no one gets him! And I bet you exactly know where she is! I don't have the right of Henry but Emma does. And besides you'll never get him because you'd need to get over me then and now get out of the House!", Ivy yelled. I could tell, she was really pissed now.

"Are you okay?", Ivy asked me as i was sitting in front of The TV in the Middle of the Night, i didn't pay much a attention to the show that was on. I was remembering-all the silly nights with Regina and Henry. The perfect nights. Watching some Disney Movies which got commented by Henry every two Seconds while Regina was snuggled up against my chest. Me and these two cuties trying to shoot popcorn into each other's mouth which wasn't that easy since we had to laugh that much that we always closed the Mouth. Or the cheering when we shot in. "I'm fine.", I lied and she joined me. It's been the whole day without any clue where she might be. I have no idea how I'll get through this. It's just a day and I'm already depressed as ever. I can't live without her but I won't do anything that wouldn't be good for Henry. I know she's out there and I know I will find her.

——————
Dum dum dum..please let me know what you think of the Story.
Ly my evil Regals👻