Eleven

The next day I was woken up by Henry jumping in my Bed. I heard some Water from the Bathroom so i figured Regina would be showering. Mhh-Naked-Wet-NOT. THE. RIGHT. MOMENT. "What's up Kid?", I asked and he Giggled just like his Mother used to do. "Will you go play something with me?", He asked and I nodded before walking down with him. Oh please just not Soccer again...enough embarrassment for a week.

"So What do you wanna play?", I asked and he made a gesture, showing me he wanted me to follow him. "Hide and Seek.", He said and I agreed excitedly. "Okay..I hide and you Seek, you have to Count til 20.", He explained and I did so. I covered my eyes and I heard his heavy footsteps as he ran upstairs.

"O God! Emma!", Regina jumped and out one of her hands on her chest. "Mmm I like that View.", I said as I gazed at her naked body that was still showering. I guess she had been washing her hair or something like that...or she just needs really long in the shower. "What are you doing here?", She said as she rolled her eyes and turned the water off. "Henry And me play hide and seek so I looked if he's in here.", I replied and kissed her. "He's not.", She said and laughed. "I figured that out as well.", I said and squeezed her Ass causing her to moan. O god her moans. "I should better be looking for him before i can't stop myself anymore and fuck you hard right against this wall.", I said and smirked before walking out again.

"I can't heaaarrr youuu.", I yelled in a slow Voice, earning much giggles from the closet of Regina's Bedroom. Hehe now I got ya. "I guess I'll just walk away again-where The Hell is he-I just can't find him.", I said loudly and stamped on the floor a couple of time, doing as I'd leave. He opened the Door of the closet a little bit so he could peek out. "AHA!", I yelled and opened the Door, causing him to Laugh. "Now I got ya!", I yelled and grabbed his small Body. Then I laid him in the Bed, tickling him. "Ahahahahahaha stoooop.", He squeaked. "What's been going on in here?", Regina asked as she peeked I inside of the Room, now wearing some Jeans and a white Shirt which I could tell was mine since it was way too big for her. "Momma Helpppp.", He squeaked in between laughs. "Mhh your Momma can't help you.". I said and turned my Attention to Regina who was next to us by now. I grabbed her as I let go of Henry and laid her down at the Bed as well, tickling her. "Hahahaha.", He said and tickled her as well. I let go of her after some Minutes, laughing incredibly hard-like Henry. "Momma can I go to Lucas? He invited me to go into the Boogie Park with him and his Parents.", He asked and She agreed.

"Mhh what could be do now?", I asked as we were snuggled up together in the Bed again. Henry had left some Hours ago, which we actually spent with-well-fucking. Sorry not sorry. "You don't want a round four do you?", She Asked and laughed. "Hmm no I can wait.", I murmured with a big smirk. "Wait on what?", She Asked. "Nothing. I actually don't know anything else than you having a son and a sister about your Family, tell me.", I switched the Theme. "Okay-Fine. Well you know Henry Already. My Mother's Cora Mills and My Father is named Henry Mills. He died when I was Six and my Mother well..we don't have contact anymore. I also have another sister, Zelena. You already know Ivy.", She said and I kissed her Nose. "Zelena hm? How is she like?", I asked. "Well we don't really have much contact as well since she's with Robin now and wants Henry to live with them. She always sees herself as his Mum and always wanted to replace me. She's pretty jealous of me as well.", She explained. "Still there was a time we had just been Sisters." She said and showed me a photo on her phone.

Okay what?! How can that possibly be her Sister?! I mean Regina's a hot Latina and she's a nice looking Britain I guess

Okay what?! How can that possibly be her Sister?! I mean Regina's a hot Latina and she's a nice looking Britain I guess. "How can you two be Sisters? I mean you look as same as a Zebra and a Dolphin.", I said and she giggled. "My Mother cheated on her Father as they were on a Holiday in Puerto Rico, well with Mine. "Well you're super Hot.", I said and she laughed once again. I looked through some other Photos of her And her Sister's or Henry as well before I let sleep take over me once again.