Eight

I got woken up my My beauty queen sitting on the Top of me, shaking me softly to wake up. "Mhh.", I groaned. Really-I-hate-getting-up.
"Come on, you've slept until now, your Parents wanna go to some shop to buy Costumes.", She laughed and rolled off me. "No-What time is it?", I groan and hide my face under the sheets. Urg, these Morning People-I just don't get it how anyone can be in good mood at these early hours. "It's already eleven Fifty-Three, now get up miss Swan.", She replied and momently got me up. "You've said it again.", I smirked and she laughed at my sudden Power. "Just get up Em-ma.", She whispered in my ear in probably the most husky and sexy voice she could do just before she went downstairs to my Parents who were now hearable.

"What about that?", I asked as I help up an outfit for Regina. "I don't know since when a Police Cop costume counts as a Fairytale Costume.", She replied and chuckled cutely before walking more into the other direction, Looking for other Costumes. I'll buy it anyway. As I looked around it was like being into a room filled with Balls. Well just that this here was nearer a room filled with Costumes. Witches, Fairies, Princesses, Queens, Kings, Knights and Mermaids Costumes. Why would anyone want to be dressed like that? I mean seriously The Snow White Costumes look like she ate all the Seven gnomes-it whatever they are. As I looked back at Regina I saw her talking with Killian, and old Ex-Friend of me. Well not as we'd ever been together but I mean we were friends but then he fucked my Girlfriend. I knew I shouldn't but I immediately got jealous and walked into their direction. "Killian. What do you want?", I asked as I pulled Regina closer to me. "I was just chatting with this beautiful here.", He said and grinned. Oh how much I wanted to punch I to that face of him. "We'll find some other Beauty because this one is taken.", I said and pulled Regina away from him. "Who was that?", She asked innocently. "Someone I used to be friends with. He's a jerk.", I explained simply and held e Police uniform in from of Regina, causing her to giggle once again. "I told you a Police uniform is not a Fairytale Costume.", She said and laughed. "Hmm. You'd look so hot in it thought.", I whispered into her ear, smirking as I saw her Skin getting shivered by That kind of my Contact.

"What about that one?", I asked after another useless hour at the Mall. "That's cute.", Regina replied as she looked at the Princess Dress I was holding in my hands. I gotta admit it's kind of hot tho-not like the cop but well. "Great, I'll try it.", She said and walked into the Wardrobes of the Shop. As she came out my Mouth literally dropped. God this is cute-and hot. "How is it?", She Asked as she turned around to face the Large Mirror behind her. "Mhh, I love it.", I hummed and walked closer to her, taking her in my arms from the behind. "Great, you already have one as well?", She Asked and I nodded before showing her an outfit of a Knight. "Mhh, my Knight in golden Armor.", She hummed as she kissed me softly. "I was thinking..what about if we leave tomorrow again? I mean my parents have seen you and won't annoy me anymore and to be honest it's kinda boring here.", I suggested while she walked back to change into her Normal Clothes again. "Sounds good.", She replied.

Time skip-8 p.m.
God finally this day had ended. Its not like I wouldn't be used to be at these festivals with my Parents, I mean they 'force' me to go they since i can walk but still-I hate them. At least I got to buy he Hot Cop Costume for Regina today, what she doesn't know yet. I can literally see her rolling her eyes in front of me. I mean I'm not really social so maybe a few people like being dressed up as some stupid Fairytale Characters, Drinking some Wine and Dancing but really-No-just no. We didn't win either Duh. I mean really I have no idea why the Little Cinderella won that thing! I mean yea our outfits were normally but if they'd have judged by Hotness Gina would have won it easily. My Parents actually took it quite good that I'm going to take again home Tomorrow again, well for Parents I mean. "What are you thinking about?", She Asked me as she took me back to reality. "I was just thinking.", I said with a smirk. "Mhh.", She hummed and rested her head on my Chest, her arms wrapped around my Body as I'd go away otherwise.