Eighteen

Emma's POV

"Momma! Emma promised to go swimming with me today-and ice Cream-and Soccer!", The little boy squeaked as he ran Into Regina's Arms. "That sounds fun, how was it at Aunty Ivy?", She Asked as she saw the other Brunette walking into the House. "Great! She agreed on playing soccer with me and i won 11 to 0!", He squeaked and caused me to laugh by that. "Hey.", Ivy Said as she hugged Regina closely. She whispered something into her ear and Gina nodded. "Hey Emma!", She said smiling as she pulled me into a hug. "Hey.", I said smiling as well. We've become really close lately, friends you could say. "Next time you teach him how to play soccer so well warn me and I'll practice.", She said and we both laughed. "Emmaaaaa-Ice creammmmm.", Henry said as he pulled on my Shirt. "Okay Fine.", I said And he made a little Dance. God that was adorable. "I'll be on my way back, I need to go to Mike and the Kids.", Ivy said and hugged us all once more. As i figured lately, it was her Husband and her two Kids, I think Regina said they're still babies. God the Poor Man. "I'll just go and get changed, I'll be back.", Regina said and made her way to the stairs. "No Henry, we can't let that happen, she'll need too much time.", I whispered into his ear and he grinned all over his face as she ran to Regina and wrapped his arms and legs at her Leg so she couldn't walk upstairs anymore..I did the same with her other Leg. "Noo Momma we wanna go Now.", Henry squeaked and she sighed. "Okay Fine, lets say she has three minutes to change, if she isn't here by then we'll get to tickle her again.", I said and he agreed grinning. "Oh come on."
"Tick Tock.", I replied and she rushed upstairs.

"Momma look at this-I'm Superman!", Henry Squeaked when I was holding him in the air with these cute little red arm floats. "I see you.", She said laughing as she joined us into the Water. There actually hadn't been much people in the swimming pool-they probably had been in Holidays or somewhere else. We had to drive to a place next to Storybrooke so no one of my Classmates would possibly see me with them since I'm not 20 yet. Henry's first Time Swimming-with Me! I was the person that had the honor to teach him things like Playing Soccer, Riding a Bike, Swimming or Scaring Shitty Momma Lovers away as long as they're not me. Well I've actually already learned him that. The one time the neighbor had come over and flirted with her. Gina told me not to say something because she means I have no Feeling for that and I'd be mean-pff-me?-okay yes that's so me. Whatever, I paid Henry with Candies to puke on him-I'd be a great Mother!

"Can Toodles Go in the Water as well?", Henry asked as he was licking his Ice Cream with widening eyes every time he'd lick. "No Honey, but He can wait here and watch you.", Regina said and Henry's face expression turned Exited about the Imagination. So Swimming and Ice Cream was off the List for today-Just one thing Left-Soccer-Oh God Please help me how can a boy not be exhausted as fast as Me.

As I looked back to Regina she was having a chat with a Little Blonde. I mean I trust her but I don't trust the slutty Blonde. Okay i don't even know her but the way she pressed her Breasts together by her Arms and her Ass, uh and that Stupid laugh that I could hear til here..Slut. I've just Got a Swimming Teacher for Henry who luckily allows me to get away and spend time with Gina-or better-with the stupid Blonde. I actually wanted just to go there and symbolize that I'd be Regina's Girlfriend but as the Blonde moved closer to my Girl, causing her to do some steps backwards until she bumped at the wall made me change my decision after all. "Hey You!", I said already annoyed as I arrived there. "Yes?", She asked innocently as if she wouldn't be flirting with my Girlfriend. "Your Face is way too close to hers.", I said and made a bitchy Smile. "Oh please don't interrupt she's my Girlfriend.", She said and grabbed Regina's waist, squeezing it. I turned to regina to find her Face expression as annoyed and confused as mine. "No Bitch! She's mine now leave or this Swimming Pool will have to deal with a Body.", I said and she let go of Regina's Waist. "Bitch.", She murmured before walking away. Hey You're a Bitch u Blondie! And yes it's okay to call her that because I'm blonde as well. "Mhh Miss Mills so she's your Girlfriend.", I said teasingly as I pressed her against the wall with my Body, my hands next to her Head, trapping her at her Position. "Very Funny Emma. Where's Henry?", She Asked. Uh she needed to destroy it-well-otherwise i might have fucked her right at the Restroom or wherever no one could see us. "With the Swimming Teacher, he's doing quite well while you get Into A Flirt with other Woman..I should mark you.", I smirked and she rolled her eyes. I pushed her against the wall once more and started sucking her Neck. Yes-I did mean it-I did Mark her.

Time had left and we, us three were sitting snuggled against each other's at the Sofa once again. Regina cuddled up next to me while leaning on my chest and Henry laying next to me with his head on my Chest. The 100 Dalmatiners today-this film isn't even logic since a dog can't make that much babies-right? We got interrupted by the Door Bell ringing.