Six

Warning-Smut 😂😏
———————————————————————

Emma's POV
She said yes! Wow! What did I do to deserve this?! Still-who's that Boy? And i Never knew she'd have a sister either. Should I ask her? I mean I'm her Girlfriend. Yep-feels Good to say that without the 'Fake-' before the Word Girlfriend. And what is that about this Robin guy? "Are you okay, Em-ma?", She Asked. Oh she asked something-answer Swan. Probably because we were eating breakfast in silence. "Um..yes. I was just thinking.", I answered and smiled. "About what?", She Asked and sat down at my Lap. Wow I am the luckiest Woman on world-this feels So good. I mean I'm nineteen years old so we won't have to hide our relationship that Long since we can be together once I'm Twenty years old. "Robin. And that Boy. I've seen it today as I looked at your phone, who are they, Babe?", I asked as I looked Into these beautiful brown Eyes. "The Boy...um..Henry...he's my Son.", She said and looked down. "You have a Son? Wait what about the Dad? Do i have to be Jealous? Do yo I still have contact? How old is he?", I ask as I lift her chin up and kiss her Nose. "Robin is his Father but you don't need to be jealous at all, I have the full custody and I don't love him anyway, Henry is four.", She explained. Wow. That turns me on even more. Not the boy-of course. "Can I meet him?", I ask as I grin like an Idiot. "Y-You still want to be with me? Even after you know I have a son?", She stutters adorably. "Of course Babe. This doesn't change anything about my feelings for you. And besides I love kids.", I said and kissed her nose once more. "So about Robin?", I asked, unsure if she wants to tell me. "He-He was my Highschool Crush and we've been together for a while but then he wanted more and I wasn't ready. I told him to stop but at the End he raped me and hit me to stay with him, nine Months later I Got Henry. He wanted me to give him up for adoption but I didn't want to, since then we had a fight about the custody which I won, still Robin wants to have Henry but I won't allow him of course, Robin is mean and dangerous.", The Beautiful Brunette at my Lap explained as a tear rolled down her Cheeks. How can anyone Harm this Angel?! I feel Anger Building up inside of me as I hear what he did to her, I want to hurt him for hurting her but after all I decide just to give her a warm hug of mine. Well for now. "Wanna watch a Movie?", I ask as both of us calmed down again. I think she needed it-to talk about it I mean. She nodded her head and we walked back into my Bedroom where we turned the TV on, cuddles against each other's.

"Emma?", She Asked some time Later as the Movie was half done. "Yes, Babe?", I ask as I look down at her resting her head at my chest. "Can I kiss you?", She Asked as she looked up with these big brown Puppy eyes. "Babe you're my Girlfriend, you don't need to ask for it.", I chuckle and pull her up to me Into a deep kiss. She straightened herself up so she sat crossed legs at my thighs. She tangled her fingers into my hair while I placed my hands at her Waist, holding her like she'd fall of if I wouldn't do. I slowly moved and laid her down next to me without breaking the Kiss, then I placed myself over her without letting go of her. She slowly slid her hand down to my shirt as she took it off gently. She arched her back as i did the same to help me putting it off just before we kissed again. I swear I can't get my Lips off this Woman. I slid my Tongue into her Mouth once more fighting for Dominance which she allowed me this time Again. Her Soft hands were at my back, unhooking the Bra while mine were still going up and down her back, searching the opening Of Her Black one. "It's at the front.", She said and giggled cutely. I moaned as her cold fingers met my Breasts, cupping and squeezing them carefully. I finally unhooked her Bra as well and threw it anywhere at the Room. "You...know..we...can..leave...here..sooner.", I whispered in between kissing all of her cleavage, earring delicious moans of hers. "Let's not talk about your parents now.", She said and arched her Body more Into my touch. I started sucking as I finally found her Pulse point, making her moan and groan once more. God this sounded better than in my dreams. As I grabbed her Breasts and started massaging them. She immediately Moaned louder and arched her back, moving her breasts more into my Hands while I was still sucking and biting her Puls point. Oh God this was going to leave a mark-whatever-at least everybody would know she's mine then. She slipped her hands down to my Jeans and zipped them Open. "Are you sure you want this? You know, I'm intersexual.", I asked ashamed of myself. "Yes.", She breathed out and pulled my jeans off while I was still kissing her all over her Breasts and stomach. I took off her panties and licked all cross her Core. Damn I could do this all day-can she really taste like that? Just changed my favorite thing to eat from Grilled Cheese to her. Her moans were just the Top of it. I ignored the feeling of my soaked boxer shorts and concentrated more on eating her out while she pushed my head deeper between her legs. "Mhm", She moaned as I got up again. She leaned forward and put a kiss on my wet lips, allowing her to taste herself. God That Turns me so on. She slid her hand down my abs at my Stomach to my waist, then down to the elastic band of my Boxers. She pulled them down and licked the whole length of my Chock before taking it in her Mouth like a pro. Had she done it before? I didn't really want to think about her having any other Dicks in her mouth than mine. That Time it was my turn to moan, I came in her Mouth as she squeezed my Balls teasingly. God I'm such a jerk-and a Virgin. I decided not to tell her though, it would've ruined the Moment anyway. She did like that for a few more Minutes until she laid herself back down and grabbed me down with her, placing me at the top of her as she giggled cutely. I stripped down my boxers as I watched her biting her lip-damn now I wanna bite it. "God", She groaned as I pulled inside of her. I moved slowly forwards and backwards each time massaging her breasts lovingly. "God...Emma..Faster", She moaned out. God this was hot. I smirked before I pulled backwards-almost out just before pushing all inside again. Over and over before I felt her warm juices at my Chock as she came. I couldn't control myself and came right after her, inside of her. I pulled out of her again and plopped down in the Bed next to her, both of us exhausted. "Let's go and get showered.", She chuckled and went to the Bathroom, closely followed by me.