Five

Emma's POV
The next day. I would have never guessed how smoothing it is to wake up next to a beautiful Brunette. I'm actually quite excited for today, my parents and my Brother are out of the house for the whole day since they need to drop Neal at a friends place and stay there over night because the drive's too long-so just me and My Fake-Girlfriend. I carefully grab her tiny body and pull her closer to me, if she wakes up I'll just pretend she did the movement while she slept I guess. As i was about to snuggle into her, i get interrupted by the annoying sound of her Phone. I decided to grab it just to turn it off but to be honest-is there anyone that isn't curious at all-me not! I look at it and it says five Missed Calls, two by Someone she saved as Ivy and three by Someone she saved as Robin. There were 20 new messages which I decided to read. I used her fingerprint to unlock the Phone and scrolled through the phone a bit. I know-I'm a bad person but really-I'm bored and super curious, and as my Job as a Fake- Girlfriend I need to take care of Her. Or whatever. I decided not to read the messages though as I realized the message would me marked as seen as soon as I'd open it, so I just scrolled through her Gallery. I stop as I see my two all time favorites-which I immediately send to my phone per E-Mail. What-I know I'm creepy but that's okay cuz I have a crush on her.

That Boy

That Boy..who's this? I mean he does look much like her but there never is a guy on the Photos so it wouldn't be her son would he? Maybe a nephew or a neighbor? Or a brother of hers? Then there's that other person.

who's this? I mean he does look much like her but there never is a guy on the Photos so it wouldn't be her son would he? Maybe a nephew or a neighbor? Or a brother of hers? Then there's that other person

Her. I don't have to be jealous have I? I mean they're obviously close-if I keep on the Photos but they also look kinda like Family, is that her Sister? She didn't mention a sister. By the time i don't even try to ignore the fact that she's too adorable for me to take it. Or too hot for him to take it. And then there's that other photo of her and that Woman in a super tight dress-and a dog. Well I don't really care about the Dog and the Woman Of course but damn I can't get my eye off her. I'm probably like the most crazy one right now for scrolling though her gallery like a stalking Freak. I quickly threw her phone away as i realized she'd be about to wake up. Fuck where is it-Stupid Swan, just Stupid-Who throws a phone through the Room?! I quickly get out of bed to look for it and get interrupted by a cute giggle. "What are you doing?", She Asked me like I'm the biggest dork in world. "Um. Workout.", I lie and quickly start doing Some pushups and sit ups. "Umm. Okay.", She says and giggled once more. Finally-that Stupid Phone! To be honest why would it fall underneath the Bed if I throw it out of it?! Good work Swan, you Stupid Freak! "Who's that Woman?", I ask as I show her the Lock screen of her Phone. There is she again, that woman with the Familiar face. I don't care about her being my Teacher anymore she'll answer me or I'll punish her. Why am I so excited though? "From where do you have that?", She Asked and took the Phone out of my Hand. "I won't ask you again, Babe.", I whisper in her ear with the sexiest voice I can do as I pull her down on my Lap. "That's my Personal Life Miss Swan, I don't think it Concerns you.", She said and I smirk. "I've warned you what would happen if you keep calling me That Miss Swan.", I smirked and her eyes went big. I threw her phone on the Bed and pushed her down at my lap, holding her at place with My Leg while her Hands were at the Bed. "Really Miss Emma.", She asked unimpressed. She's teasing-I like it. "Ow!", She squeaked as my hand met her soft Ass. Damn it does feel better than I thought. "Ah!", She squeaked once again as I hit it the second time. "So who is she?", I whispered into her Ear while she still tried to get away. It's kind of cute of her to think she's stronger than me. "My Sister Ivy.", She groans and I let go of her. I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh as the first thing she did after she got up again was checking her Ass and rubbing it. "Ow.", She says and I grabbed her once again, pulling her down at my Lap. Before I could overthink things I already had my Lips on hers, to my surprise she was actually kissing me back. I nibbled on her bottom lip, asking her for entrance. She quickly got my Hint and let my Tongue Slip in. We spent a few seconds fighting for dominance before I won. "Will...Will you be My Girlfriend?", I ask shyly as we pull away for air, I still can't believe she actually kissed me back. Great since when do I stutter-and since when am I shy?! "Under one condition, I want to be the only one.", She said and I nod my head quickly. "You'll be.", I said and kissed her once again. Damn her Lips just feel so soft on mine, better than I ever imagined. This will be a great Day.