Twelve

Warning-Smut😂💩😏

Emma's POV
"Babe..wake up.", The beautiful voice of My Girlfriend whispered. I felt some Kisses on my Cheeks, Forehead, Nose and Lips. "No Chance to get me up.", I said and laughed. "We'll See bout that.", She said and started taking off her Shirt as I could judge my the sounds. "Come on babe, I'll go and take a quick shower now and when I'm back I'll expect you to be awake.", She said and left the Room. Hehe! That's what I've Waited for. I stayed in bed until I heard the Water turned on. I quickly Run outside to the Car where still most of our things had been. I took out a small Bag and ran back inside. I took the Police Outfit I've bought out and laid it on the bed While I put every T Shirt, Dresse, Jeans and Any other clothes except Panties and Bras in the Bag.

"Look who's awake.", She said as she walked out of the Bathroom, covered in a Towel. I bit my lip so I wouldn't grin at what's next. "O God Really Emma? You've bought that thing?", She Asked as she held the Costume up in the air. I simply Nodded and Licked my dried lips. "You won't get me to wear that.", She said and I smirked. "So what else you wanna wear?", I asked. "Emma where are my Clothes?", She Asked. "You've got everything you need so Now be a good Girl and put on the Costume for Daddy.". I said and she rolled her eyes. "Or do I need to punish you again?", I asked and she shook her head. "Good Girl..now put it on while I'm Getting done.", I said and left into the Bathroom. That will be fun.

"Damn.". I said as I looked at her in that costume. Her Breasts were pressed Together hardly, on her Belt were some plastic Handcuffs and her skirt wasn't much under her Ass, comes to that-she also wore some Black Fuck me Boots. "Come.", I said as I sat down at a Chair. She did as I told and sat down at my Lap. "Mhh you're such a good Girl for Daddy Aren't you?", I asked and she nodded. "Please Daddy..Fuck me.", She said and her hand went up my tight to my Already hardened Chock. "Mhh not now Baby. I'll have my fun with you before.", I said and stood up without letting go of her. I took my Backpack again and took out a leash which I linked on Her neck and the Other End was around my Hand, tightly gripped as I pulled her behind me. "What are you going to do to me, Em-ma?", She Asked. God I'm hard. "On your Knees.", I replied and she did so. I sat down at the Chair again and took off my Pants. She got my Hints and as I pulled her nearer by the lash she took all of my Chock in her Mouth. "Mhh Good Girl, keep going.", I said and stroke the back of her head. I put her Handcuffs off her Belt and threw them so the Bed. I stood up again and put off her Clothes as well-except the Heels-they're like super hot-I'll tell her to wear them every day. "Come Baby Girl.", I said as I lead her to the Bed, the Lash still in my hand. She sat down at the Bed and looked at me cutely. "You're such a Good Girl. Now get on your Hands and Knees.", I said and she did as well. "Okay. You can come if you want to, just this Time.", I said and she nodded. I pulled inside of her and moved Hardly. "Oh God.", She moaned. I pulled on the Lash so her Head would be leaned back a little bit. I pulled out almost the whole way and slammed inside again. God that's great. "I'm about to cum.", She whined. She came and just a few minutes later I did. We definitely need to do this more often.

After some time we both collapsed on the bed next to each other's. "That...was...Good.", She Managed to say in between hard breaths. I loved this Still-I Miss Henry as well. My little Family.