Chapter Three : Speak up Princess

Chapter Three | Speak up Princess

She let herself drown in the pain of losing him. She let every piece of her heart shatter as the void consumed her whole. She let her tears stain her cheeks until she couldn't cry anymore. Then she put on her best make up and started stitching herself back together.
It's time to move on now - Jess Amelia

Beaming Princess Cèline leaves a swanky members' club in Mayfair at 2.30am

The Queen's granddaughter, 31, was pictured enjoying a night out in Mayfair

Spotted leaving exclusive members' club George, leaving at around 2.30 am

Princess Cèline of Wales looked to be in high spirits as she enjoyed a night on the town last night.

The Prince of Wales's only daughter, 31, was spotted leaving Mayfair private members' club George at 2.30 am on Friday morning before climbing into a waiting vehicle.

Dressed in a £2,050 midnight blue Mary Katrantzou frock, the Queen's granddaughter accessorised with a £995 fringed jacket from Galvan, a black clutch and pointed heels.

The VIP visitor wore her hair in loose curls which were brushed back into a loose side parting, keeping her makeup to a minimum.

It is not known whether Cèline is a member of the exclusive club - which counts the likes of David Cameron among its regulars and costs more than £750 a year - or just a guest.

Infamous for its strict dress code, t-shirts, leggings and flip flops are strictly banned for female guests while men are forbidden from sporting untucked shirts.

A bottle of wine can cost as much as £28 a glass, while one bottle of vintage champagne is priced at an eye-watering £700.

-

The sun was coming in through the crack of the curtain; a concentrated beam was right in my eyes. I groaned and cracked my eyes open which was a big mistake, the beam of sun was as bright as a thousand suns burning my retinas. I rolled onto my back and felt the worst wave of nausea sweep over me.

I moaned and slung my arm over my eyes. I had the world's worst hangover in the history of hangovers ... ugh ... What even happened last night? I wondered. The whole night was a blank; I could not even remember coming back home.

Trying to recall what I did last night was too painful for my poor brain. I dropped my arm down and opened my eyes again. To my relief, this time it didn't hurt as much. I focused on the ceiling until the room stopped spinning. I squinted and blinked several times, staring at the ceiling light above me.

I closed my eyes and took a few calming breaths, stamping down the nausea. I should get some water ... water was good for a hangover right? I couldn't quite recollect what the experts said about it nowadays. I had not had a hangover this bad since my days of going to clubs, and those days were very limited. I rolled back to my right side and slowly opened my eyes.

With my eyes cracked opened I waited for the room to come into focus. As I did so I stared at the sheer curtain that was letting in far too much light.

"Wake up, Princess." A voice said.

"No." I groaned closing my eyes.

"Don't make me drag you out of bed, Cèline." The voice said.

"I'd like to see you try." I said.

Suddenly, I felt myself being picked up and carried out of my room. I opened my eyes to see Demarco looking at me with a smirk on his face.