Chapter Eleven : She Is Rare, She Is Real

Chapter Eleven | She Is Rare, She Is Real

Hardship often prepares an
ordinary person for an
extraordinary destiny.
~C.S. Lewis

"I cannot believe you surprised me like this." Demarco said as we laid in bed together.

"Believe it." I said.

"I didn't think you would come." He said.

"I know, I talked to Catherine, and she helped me make a decision." I said.

"That's good." He said.

"Yeah, anyway, so what do you have planned for me here? I want to start looking at some of the charities you support." I said.

"Why would you want to do that?" He asked.

"Because I need to support organisations that complement the charitable work already undertaken by my husband." I answered, smiling.

"Wait, did you just say...Husband?" He asked.

"Yes, I did." I answered.

"So, does that mean-"

"Yes, I will marry you." I said.

He got up and went to his closet and I looked confused then I sat there, waiting for him to come back.

He came back and smiled at me. He got down on one knee and opened the black velvet box.

"Cèline, I know we haven't known each other as long as most couples but the day I met you, I knew you were the one for me and no one could have you. If it was up to me, I would have married you that same day. Cèline, I want to spend the rest of our lives together, ruling this beautiful country until our heir takes our place. I want to be the one you wake up to, the one to make you smile, laugh, cry, sad, mad, and whatever other emotions come with marriage. Cèline, will you marry me?" He asked.

I got up from the bed and got down on my knees in front of him, I pulled into a long kiss. I was tearing up.

"Yes, Demarco, I will marry you." I answered.

"This ring belonged to my grandmother, Queen Juliet, she said this ring was the ultimate symbol of the love between two soul mates

"This ring belonged to my grandmother, Queen Juliet, she said this ring was the ultimate symbol of the love between two soul mates." He said as he put the ring on my finger.

"It's perfect and it fits like a glove." I said as I admired the ring.

"She would have loved you, Cèline." He said.

"Likewise." I said.

"When do you want to announce our engagement?" He asked.

"Can we wait at least a month or two? I want to explore and learn so much about your country before things get too hetic." I answered.

"Our country and yes, that's perfectly fine and you can workout the details about our ceremonies." He said.

"Ceremonies?" I asked.

"Yes, civil ceremony, religious ceremony, and the crowning ceremony where I crown you as the Queen of Norland." He answered.

"Wow, okay, I guess I'll be busy planning then." I said.

"Yes, you will." He said.

-

Princess Cèline of Wales has been spotted in Norland

Princess Cèline of Wales was spotted leaving Queen Henrietta's Airport yesterday night without her royal team

A source claims she's here on a personal visit and not an official one which Kensington Palace would have announced.

This proves that King Demarco and Princess Cèline's relationship is definitely going strong and Norland may have their future Queen soon.

-

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened to reveal a young woman, who quickly walked in and curtsy to me before dranding straight.

"Good morning, Your Royal Highness." She said.

"It's Cèline, and how can I help you?" I replied.

"His Majesty, has appointed me as your lady in waiting, my name is Lady Talia McGinnis." Talia said.

"Hello, Talia, I'm Cèline, please no more cursty or calling me, Your Royal Highness." I said.

"As you wish, Cèline." She said.

"Now, I guess he sent you to help me get accustomed to Norlandic court." I said.

"Yes, he did." She said.

"What is the official language for Norland?" I asked.

"There are several Official languages: Danish (46%), English (75%), Portuguese (43%), Norwegian (42%), Spanish (52%) but His Majesty normally addresses the people in English and Spanish." Talia answered.

"And what is the population number?" I asked.

"Population: 87 million." Talia answered.

"That's a lot more than the United Kingdom." I said.

"Norland is a very large kingdom but very peaceful. The Norlandic people are very supportive of the royal family and are excited to finally have a Queen." She said.

"What makes you think I will be Queen?" I asked.

"It is very noticeable how the King lights up when he was telling me about my duties to serve you, Cèline." She answered.

"Do you think the people will like me?" I asked.

"You are already a beloved princess, the people will love you here and you will be a great Queen." She replied.

"Thank you, Talia." I said.

"You're welcome, my Queen." She said.

"Talia!" I exclaimed.

"I was just testing it out, Cèline." She said, smiling.