Chapter Twenty-Eight : Gender Reveal

Chapter Twenty-Eight | Gender Reveal

"The more I think it over,
the more I feel that there
is nothing more truly artistic
than to love people."

- Vincent Van Gogh

Needless to say, Cèline was still at a loss for words. Five months into the pregnancy and she still couldn't believe that she was going to have a baby with Demarco.

Five months into the pregnancy and Demarco had done his best to be by her side through every doctor visit, making sure that she had all the cravings she had, even late at night, and even made sure to massage her feet and back were sore.

Now at five months they were going to find out the gender of their baby.

"Demarco, I'm nervous." Cèline said, following the nurse into a private room.

"About what?" Demarco asked.

"What if something's going to go wrong and -"

"Nothing will go wrong. This baby is healthy and today, we're going to find out if we're having a boy or a girl, right?" He said.

Once Cèline got on the examination table and lifted her dress to reveal her baby bump, resting a hospital blanket over her lower half, the doctor walked in with an exciting smile.

"Today's the day, isn't it?" Dr Townsend asked, washing his hands at the nearby sink.

"Yes, it is. We're excited." Demarco smiled, taking a hold of Cèline's hand in his own.

"Then let's get started." Dr Townsend said.

The doctor began applying the gel onto Cèline's tummy, smiling to herself. Cèline watched the monitor, biting her lower lip as the doctor began to search for any organs that would determine the gender of the baby.

"There it is." Dr Townsend said.

Cèline perked up, looking up at Demarco before turning her attention to the monitor.

"It seems you two are having a healthy baby boy." Dr Townsend said.

Demarco grinned, looking down at Cèline and pecking her lips. The doctor captured a few pictures for the sonogram before making sure that the development and heartbeat of the baby were running smoothly. Once everything was clear, the doctor left the room to print the sonogram.

Demarco helped Cèline wipe the gel from her baby bump, leaning down to kiss it gently.

Cèline smiled down at him, running her hands skillfully through his hair. "We're having a boy..."

-

Queen Cèline of Norland says she's 'doing well' with her pregnancy

Queen Cèline of Norland has opened up about her pregnancyand revealed to HELLO! Online's sister publication HOLA! that she is "doing fine". The Queen and her husband King Demarco announced their baby news last month.

The couple have been on an official visit to Colombia this week and on her first day of engagements in the city of Cartagena, Cèline stopped to talk to HOLA! TV.

"How do you like it so far in Colombia?" a reporter asked.

"It's beautiful," said the queen, holding out her arms in delight. "It's a remarkably beautiful place I must say. We had a very nice day today and I must say [Cartagena] is a beautiful city."