Chapter Nine : Not A Goodbye But A Hello

Chapter Nine | Not A Goodbye But A Hello

You can, you should,
and if you're brave
enough to start,
you will.

Princess Cèline goes make-up free as she steps out with 16-month-old Godson Jack, Viscount Severn in London

She's long been a well-known face in the world including the fashion industry.

And Princess Cèline of Wales showed off her natural beauty as she stepped out make-up free with her 16-month old Godson in London on Sunday.

Princess Cèline was made Jack's Godmother on August 24 2017, his parents, Earl & Countess of Gunning are one of her closet friends.

The Princess, 31, looked every inch of gorgeous as she strolled through the park with her adorable Godson, Jack, Viscount Severn.

Cèline wore her golden locks scraped back into low bun, showing off her minimal make-up look.

Showing off her enviably long legs, she wore skin-tight black bike shorts and box-fresh white trainers.

The Princess of Wales paired the gym clothes with an oversized grey T-shirt and and edgy studded satchel.

The British beauty clutched a coffee cup as she took her Godson for a walk - who was pushing a blue toy car around.

Sweet snap: Cèline also posted a heartwarming snapshot of herself cuddling up to her Godson

-

"Thank you for watching little Jack for us, Cèline." Vanessa said as she came over to pick up Jack.

"No, problem. I missed my cuddle buddy so it was much needed." I said.

"Jack, missed you too. He kept saying Cece for everything." She said.

"Aww." I said.

There was a knock at the door and then the door opened to reveal someone with a large bouquet of flowers blocking their face.

"Who is that?" Vanessa asked.

"I do not know, but if the person would be so kind to reveal their face, please." I said.

The person lowered the large bouquet of flowers and it was Demarco.

"Oh, Your Majesty." Vanessa said dropping into a curtsy.

"Oh no, please do not do that. Am I interrupting girl time?" He said as he placed the flowers on the table next to the door.

"Hello, Demarco and no you are not. This is Vanessa, Countess of Gunning and my Godson, Viscount Severn, Jack." I said as I grabbed his hand.

"It's nice to meet you both. Cèline, has talked so much about the both of you." Demarco said.

"It's nice to meet you too and thank you for making her happy again." Vanessa said.

"Vanessa, this is my boyfriend, Demarco." I said.

"Boyfriend! well Lucas is going to love this." Vanessa said talking about her husband.

"Yeah, go and run home to tell your husband." I said as she laughed. "Bye, Jack Jack!" I exclaimed as they walked out of the door.

"Bye, Cece!" He screamed.

"So am I your boyfriend?" Demarco asked.

"Yes, you are." I answered.

"Good, because I meant everything I told you last night, Cèline." He said.