Epilogue : Forever, The End

Epilogue | Forever, The End

And after everything she's suffered for,
she deserves to find a love
that makes her feel like, despite her brokenness, she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

June 21 2020 | Celine gives birth

Her Majesty Queen Cèline,was safely delivered of a daughter at 5:15pm.

The baby girl weighs 10 lbs 6 oz.

His Majesty was present for the birth.

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke of Cambridge, The Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Princess Julissa and Prince Simon, Prince Ryanair and Princess Beatrice and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

Her Majesty and daughter are both doing well and have been remaining in London since the birth.

The new baby name is Princess Johanna Diana Nicolette Alice. She is second in line to the throne.

-

5 years later

January 21 2025 | Harry's divorce

Separation of Harry and Meghan announced

British Prime Minister Dixie Haggis announces the formal separation of Harry, The Duke of Sussex and sixth to the British throne, and his wife, Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex. Haggis explained that the royal couple were separating "amicably." The report came after several years of speculation by the tabloid press that the marriage was in peril, citing evidence that Harry and Meghan spent vacations apart and official visits in separate rooms.

On May 19, 2018 nearly one billion television viewers in 74 countries tuned in to witness the marriage of Prince Harry, sixth in line to the British throne, to Meghan Markle, an Biracial American actress. Married in a grand ceremony at St. George's Chapel in the presence of 600 guests, the couple's romance was, for the moment, the envy of the world. Their only child, Princess Rachel, was born in 2019.

Before long, however, the fairy tale couple grew apart, an experience that was particularly painful under the watchful eyes of the world's tabloid media. Harry and Meghan separated in 2022, though they continued to carry out their royal duties. In August 2024, two months after Queen Elizabeth II urged the couple to divorce, the prince and Meghan reached a final agreement. In exchange for a generous settlement, and the right to move back to America and her title of "Duchess of Sussex," Meghan agreed to relinquish the title of "Her Royal Highness" and any future claims to the British throne.

-

"Oh Cèline, I don't know what I'm going to do." Harry said as the announcement of his divorce has been made public.

"Harry, you can stay with us as long as you want." Cèline said as she hugged her big brother. He needed her and she would do everything in her power to help him.

"Thank you, Cèline and Rachel and I won't be here for long." Harry said.

"No, you two need to be away from all the media and especially our overbearing family. Rachel can have the room next to Johanna and you across from her." Cèline said.

"Thank you for everything, Cèline." Harry said.

"Don't worry, Harry, everything will be fine." Cèline said.

-

April 16 2025 | Beatrice gives birth

Royal Baby Alert!