Chapter Thirty-Two : Royal Birth Announcement

Chapter Thirty-Two | Royal Birth Announcement

There's some people in this world
who you can just love and
love and love no matter what.

--John Green

"A woman becomes a mother when she becomes pregnant. A man becomes a father when he first holds his child."

--Unknown

December 2019

"Hello?" Demarco asked.

"Where the hell are you?" Julissa asked as yoy hear Beatrice in the background calming Cèline down.

"What?" Demarco replied.

"Why aren't you here?!" Julissa exclaimed, sounding more stressed out than Demarco has ever heard her.

"Why aren't I where?" Demarco asked, "What's going on?" he asked.

"Cèline is in labor, we've been calling you for almost an hour." She answered.

Demarco almost drops the phone in surprise, "Oh god, okay, all right, I'm on the way." he said.

"Sorry gentlemen I have to go, my wife is in labor." Demarco said standing up and running out of the room.

"Congratulations, Your Majesty!" The men yelled after Demarco.

They reach the hospital in record time and it still doesn't feel fast enough for Demarco. The moment they arrived, he jumps out of the car and one of the royal protection officers told Demarco where to go and Demarco races through the hospital hallways in the direction of Cèline's room.

He reaches the hospital room just as Cèline is exiting it. He was surprised to see her up and walking.

"What's going on?" He asked..

"They're making me walk around to help with the pain." She answered.

"Oh okay." He said.

"Thank you for making it on time." She said.

"I wouldn't mess this for the world, Cèline." He said.

-

I was only 3-4 cm dilated, when I was tasked with walking the halls of the hospital, with my I.V. pole.

"Are sure you want to continue walking around?" Demarco asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah--" I started, but I didn't really know how to finish it. Because I felt excited and frazzled, and anxious, and in a lot of pain.

"Does it help, walking around?" Demarco asked.

"It helps, not being on my back." I answered, rubbing my hand along it. "Oh God!" I screamed.

"I think it's time." He said, picking me up and carrying me back to the room.

"Oh God, it hurts so bad." I said as he laid me back on the bed and the nurses rush to my side.

It's so hard for Demarco, seeing Cèline in so much pain. He knows it's nothing compared to what Cèline is actually going through, but that doesn't stop the pang in his chest every time she yells in pain or tears roll down her cheeks. He lets her squeeze his hand as hard as she wants, the only thing he can really do for her right now.

Cèline couldn't remember a time when she had felt that much pain in her life. She had the misfortune of not being able to get an epidural because she wanted a natural birth so she had felt everything. She had felt like she was dying it had hurt so much.

She was grateful that Demarco had been by her side throughout the whole thing. She had never been happier or more relieved when their little boy had come out.

"It's a boy," says the nurse.

Demarco looks up. There, laying in a towel in the nurse's arms, is the tiniest, loudest, squirmiest baby, Demarco has ever seen. His skin is a few shades lighter than Cèline's and he's got a few wisps of blonde hair sticking to his head. His face is scrunched up from crying and he's covered in gross womb goo.

"We have a son, Demarco." Cèline said as she holds her son in her arms for the first time.

He's the most beautiful thing, Cèline has ever seen.

"What should we name him?" Demarco asked.

"Christian." Cèline answered.

"Christian. I like it." He said.

"Do you want to hold him?" She asked.

"Yes, please." He answered.

Cèline hands Christian over to Demarco. He makes sure the baby is supported with his flesh arm. He uses his other hand to shade Christian's eyes from the bright hospital lights.

"Hi, Christian," he whispers, "It's me. It's your daddy." he said. "I love you and your mommy so much. I'll protect you both with my life." He said, kissing his forehead.

-

Royal Baby Alert!

Norlandic court has released a statement via Twitter saying that Her Majesty has given birth to a healthy son!

The royal baby boy was born yesterday at 4:37 pm, at the Lindo Wing in St. Mary's Hospital, weighting 7.40 lbs. Both mother and baby are doing well.

-

It's a Boy!

Peran Palace has released a statement saying that Her Majesty was safely delivered of a son.

According to the Palace, His Majesty was present for the birth. The new parents are said to be overjoyed with the birth of their child.

The name of the new royal baby boy will be announced in the next coming days.

-

Clarence House twitted earlier this evening the name of the newborn son of His Majesty King Demarco and Her Majesty Queen Cèline of Norland.

The baby was named Christian Arthur Frederick David. The three middle names were chosen after important male relatives respectively. And he will also be styled as HRH Crown Prince of Norland.

-

845,907 likes

845,907 likes

norlandicroyalfamily ‪Their Majesties King Demarco and Queen Cèline are very pleased to share a photograph of Crown Prince Christian taken by The Queen at St Mary's Hospital.‬ ‪Their Majesties would like to thank members of the public for their kind messages following the birth of Prince Christian.

View all 9980 comments