Chapter Fifteen : The World Knows You're Mine

Chapter Fifteen | The World Knows You're Mine

"The only lover she had ever wanted
was a lover in a dream."
F. Scott Fitzgerald,
The Beautiful and Damned

Norlandic Royal Court

Today, Friday 12 December 2018, the engagement between His The Majesty The King of Norland and Her Royal Highness Princess Cèline of Wales was announced at the Royal Palace in Peran.

The wedding is planned to take place in the late winter or early Spring of 2019. In connection with the wedding Princess Cèline will be invested with the title Her Majesty, The Queen of Norland.

×

I dag, fredag ​​den 12. december 2018, blev engagementet mellem Hans Majestæt Kongen af ​​Norland og Hendes Kongelige Højhed Prinsesse Cèline of Wales annonceret på Royal Palace i Peran.

Brylluppet er planlagt til at finde sted i begyndelsen af ​​foråret 2019. I forbindelse med brylluppet vil prinsesse Cèline blive investeret med titlen Hendes Majestæt, The Queen of Norland.

×

Hoy, viernes 12 de diciembre de 2018, se anunció en el Palacio Real de Peran el compromiso entre Su Majestad El Rey de Norland y Su Alteza Real la Princesa Cèline de Wales.

Está previsto que la boda se celebre a principios de la primavera de 2019. En relación con la boda, la Princesa Cèline recibirá el título de Su Majestad, La Reina de Norland.

Meeting with the press

Media is invited to meet with His Majesty and Princess Cèline today at 17.00 hours in Queen Sonta's Apartment at the Royal Palace in Peran. This will not be a traditional press conference, but rather a photo opportunity with a possibility to put a few questions to the couple. For this reason we are mainly directing ourselves to larger media with a wide distribution both nationally and internationally. Only one writing journalist per media will be invited. For photos we refer to picture agencies.

Please see enclosed PDF-file (to the right) to see the available seats for the press. Journalists are kindly requested to bring their press ID's .

Access to the Royal Palace will be provided from 16.00 hours through the main entrance at Geranin valvet. All journalist should have taken their seats at 16.45 hours at the latest.

-

Her Royal Highness Princess Cèline is delighted to announce her engagement to King Demarco. His Majesty The King of Norland and Her Royal Highness Prince Cèline of Wales are engaged to be married. The wedding will take place in early Spring 2019. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

-

Clarence House announced that Princess Cèline would marry His Majesty King Demarco in the early spring of 2019. They were engaged for two months in Norland, with the King giving Cèline a bespoke engagement ring which belonged to his grandmother.

-

Princess Cèline of Wales, The next royal bride

Here comes the next royal bride: Princess Cèline, the first British royal to join the Norlandic royal family.

In a history-making announcement, Kensington Palace said Friday that Princess Celine, 31, and her boyfriend, 36-year-old His Majesty The King of Norland, are engaged and will wed in the spring.