Chapter Thirty-Four : Time Perception

Chapter Thirty-Four | Time Perception

Tears aren't meant to be dried up.
They are meant to be kissed,
understood and reciprocated
when necessary.

Juansen Dizon, The Sacred Art of Crying

February 19 2020

1,357,799 views

norlandroyalfamily One year ago today - thank you for all the lovely messages on Their Majesties King and Queen of Norland's wedding anniversary!

View all 12098 comments

-

February 24 2020

Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie was safely delivered of a son at 11:40 am, The baby weighs 7lbs 11oz.

Jack Brooksbank, was present for the birth.

-

"Demarco, what is all of this?" Cèline asked as I lead her into the dinning room.

"I know you're not ready to leave Christian, so no second honeymoon just yet, so I had the staff decorated the dinning room in all your favorite flowers. Happy Anniversary." I said as I pulled out her chair for her so she could sit.

Cèline starred at the elegant dinner table Demarco had set up for them. There was a very beautiful bouquet of red with orchids on the flower vase in the circular table covered with white cloth with lit candles. There were red and white rose petals all over the dinning room.

Everything was set and perfect. Cèline was dressed in a pretty white dress wearing white stiletto shoes.

"Oh my goodness, Happy Anniversary. I guess my gift is going to look so tacky now." She said as she handed me a wrapped present.

"What is it?" I asked as I took a sit and started unwrapping it.

"It's a photo album of all the photos I've taken of us and Christian. I know you get sad because you feel like you're missing out." Cèline answered.

"Thank you, I love it. I love you." I said, smiling.

"I love you too." She said.

"Here's your gift." I said handing her the wrapped jewelry box.

"What is it?" She asked, unwrapping it. "Oh, Demarco, I love it." She said tearing up.