Chapter Six : First Dance

Chapter Six | First Dance

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.

Princess Cèline attends Princess Eugenie's royal wedding wearing Gabriela Hearst

For the royal wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank on today, Princess Cèline of Wales turned to one of her all-time favorite fashion labels: Gabriela Hearst.

The Princess of Wales' jewel green dress, and she paired it with black pumps and a fascinator by Edwina Ibboston, another one of her preferred brands.

-

"Now for the fun part." I said and smiled at Demarco.

"You look beautiful." Demarco said as he looked me up and down. I had changed into my evening gown for the reception.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

We walked into the reception. Everyone turned to look at us and began whispering. I sighed and lead Demarco to our table which consisted of William, Catherine, Meghan, Harry, Beatrice and Ellie.

"We've been waiting for you two." Beatrice said.

"Sorry, it's my fault, putting on this dress took longer than expected." I said as Demarco pulled out my chair for me. "Thank you." I said taking a seat then he pushed in and then took a seat next to me.

"Ellie, you're up next, are you getting inspired for your upcoming wedding?" Catherine asked.

"Definitely inspired, I'm having fun planning and taking my time." Ellie answered.

"Have you decided who will be your maid of honor?" Meghan asked.

"Of course, Cèline, will be my maid of honor. She would have my head, if I did not give her the duty of being my right hand woman at my wedding." She replied.

"I'm glad that you know me so well." I said.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Mr and Mrs. Jack Brooksbank." The announcer said as we stood up clapping as the newly married couple made their entrance.

-

"Congratulations, you guys." I said hugging Jack and Eugenie as they made their round greeting and talking to guests at the reception hosted by Prince Andrew.

"Thank you, Cèline." They said as they moved on to other guests.

"You know you love it and you look stunning. The most beautiful woman in the room besides the bride." He said standing next to me. I looked up at him.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Would you like to dance with me?" He asked.

"Yes, I would." I replied.

We walked to the dance floor as the music changed to a slow dance one. "Perfect." he mumbled as he guided me closer, bringing my other hand up to his shoulder and interlacing our fingers. Demarco's other hand wrapped around my waist, pulling our bodies closer together. We swayed in silence for a few long minutes. My head slowly came down to rest on Demarco's shoulder as he relaxed.

"Cèline." Demarco murmured into my hair.

I lifted my head up and Demarco rested our foreheads together. Our eyes met, a swirl of questions and answers threading between them.

-

Princess Cèline PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: The Princess of Wales looks cool in khaki as she joins His Majesty King Demarco II for a stroll in London

Princess Cèline took a break from her royal duties on Saturday, as she enjoyed a stroll with King Demarco around London.

The 31-year-old princess nailed off-duty chic in a stylish khaki belted coat as she joined Demarco, 38, who went casual in sportsgear.

Letting her statement coat do all the talking, Cèline accessorised with a black leather bag with zip details.

Styling her caramel-hued tresses in a sleek middle-parting, the British beauty appeared to go make-up free to showcase her striking features.

Demarco, meanwhile, donned a black bomber jacket teamed with a basketball cap, chinos and Nike trainers.

Cèline's outing comes after attending cousin Princess Eugenie's royal wedding yesterday where King Demarco was her plus one, which left many wondering if the couple was coming out to the public but Kensington Palace has denied that.

-

"It seems like Eugenie was right." Queen Elizabeth said as they sat yet again having a meeting about Cèline.

"Or Cèline could just be bipolar or a very good actress." Charles said refusing to think that his little girl could be in a relationship with a King of another country, that could take her away from him.

"Son, I know you refuse to see Cèline grow into a woman who will soon marry but it will happen and maybe even soon." Philip said.

"Why couldn't she have feelings for a commoner? She wouldn't have to leave. A king? Oh God." Charles said.

"Charles, stop being dramatic. She will always be here, it's not like their getting married, they're not even together." Andrew said.

"How do you know that?" Harry asked.

"Sarah and Cèline had one of their girl talks and Cèline is conflicted and she said it herself, they are not together." Andrew answered.

"Sarah, told you this?" Philip asked.

"Well, I happen to pass by and decided not to make my presence known." Andrew replied.

"You were spying." William said.

"Do you want the information or not?" Andrew asked.

"Please continue, Andrew." Elizabeth said.

"Well, Cèline, thinks Demarco is a great man and he has given her amazing advice but she has developed feelings for him but she does not think anything between them will ever happen as Cèline does not want the pressure of being with him." Andrew said.

"See, Charles, you have nothing to worry about." Philip said.

"Yes, he does. Eugenie's wedding has her thinking about marriage whether it's with Demarco or someone else." Andrew said.

"You think I can lock her in the palace and never let her out?" Charles asked.

"Charles." Elizabeth said.